"I thought you'd be taller"

Soter

Soter

Iron
So I met this JB off snapchat some time ago, and I always tell girls I'm 190cm even though I'm 188 barefoot and she was like wooowww.

So when I first met her IRL, one of the first things she said was "I thought you'd be taller", even though she herself was 167cm and I towered over her.

No doubt it was a shit test but still the remark left its mark. Everything went well with the girl, she called me hot a lot too, and we dated for a bit but I will spare you the details since I'll be accused of LARPing again.

But this shit made me seriously consider wearing lifts and frauding to 6'4

• JFL
Reactions: thvg
Cucked if you didn't throw her off a bride (in roblox) and get your dignity back

Kys if larp BTW... Hard to believe literal goalkeeper heights are getting shamed irl

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Soter
So I met this JB off snapchat some time ago, and I always tell girls I'm 190cm even though I'm 188 barefoot and she was like wooowww.

So when I first met her IRL, one of the first things she said was "I thought you'd be taller", even though she herself was 167cm and I towered over her.

No doubt it was a shit test but still the remark left its mark. Everything went well with the girl, she called me hot a lot too, and we dated for a bit but I will spare you the details since I'll be accused of LARPing again.

But this shit made me seriously consider wearing lifts and frauding to 6'4
i think she just wanted to make you mad or fuck with your mind jfl

• +1
Reactions: Soter
Cucked if you didn't throw her off a bride (in roblox) and get your dignity back

Kys if larp BTW... Hard to believe literal goalkeeper heights are getting shamed irl
it would be cucked if I showed any emotion for it. I've also had another JB compare my hand with her male classmate's who could effortlessly grip a basketball with his palm.

not larping

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mercccwmouth
Bruh another loser
I see girls calling their gigantic boyfriends "short man" all the time

He likes you so she don't like you having ego

• +1
Reactions: Soter
i think she just wanted to make you mad or fuck with your mind jfl
probably, but it also could be that she imagined 190 as being much taller than it is

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: wificel and lurking truecel
it would be cucked if I showed any emotion for it. I've also had another JB compare my hand with her classmate's who could effortlessly grip a basketball with his palm.

not larping
My hands are so small a girl mogged them, she started laughing. I am now getting hand enlargement in turkey

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup and Soter