I told a guy about my youtube channel, the next time we spoke it sounded like he was implying I should look for a job

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
My landlord is away in a different country so I deal with his son to pay my rent
He came to the house one day just to check something then he began asking what I do for work so I told him I make my money online and he kept asking questions so I told him I make youtube videos. He asked me my channel name and I told him
The next day he texts me asking me to remind him what the name of the channel was so I told him jfl
The next time I meet to pay him the rent we have a small discussion about it and he says it's interesting how there's an audience for such a niche thing on youtube (my channel is dedicated to one particular sport so not exactly that hard to believe but anyway)
A couple of days later he calls me to say that his parents need to know 6 weeks in advance about whether I will be extending my stay rather than 4 weeks in advance like it had been before.
He then says "maybe you call me within the next 2 weeks and you say to me that you have an internship lined up and you will be staying for a few more months"
I was groggy since I was woken by the call but I was almost certain that's what he said
JFL at him creating a hypothetical scenario as an example of why I would extend my stay as if it was in anyway necessary, but better yet implying that I would look for an internship because doing what I am currently doing is not adequate in his eyes .
He gives off the impression of being this super enthusiastic, trustworthy guy yet he's thought about what I do for a living long enough that he had to take a subtle shot at me
Wtf is wrong with normies? tbh

@forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, GetShrekt, Blkpill Godfather and 14 others
Expect this from everyone

My mum still tells me to get a job every time I speak to her jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 20519 and 8 others
I had a similar experience when I was playing poker for a living :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and 6ft4
Expect this from everyone

My mum still tells me to get a job every time I speak to her jfl
Everyone prays for the downfall of those who refuse to workcel
My father still mentioned it to me about me getting a job once I return home even though the last time I had spoken to him I told him I had a 3k month.
So long as he is giving me the surgery loan I need I don't really care what suggestions he gives me

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Blkpill Godfather, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
brutal everyone in this thread is living my dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Oberyn and datboijj
over for you lol

Should have implied criminal activity

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Everyone prays for the downfall of those who refuse to workcel
My father still mentioned it to me about me getting a job once I return home even though the last time I had spoken to him I told him I had a 3k month.
So long as he is giving me the surgery loan I need I don't really care what suggestions he gives me
lol how did the convo go?

brutal everyone in this thread is living my dream
youd do well on youtube you are truly a youtube enthuatist
eventually when im bored and watch some of the most random and obscure youtube videos with three digit viewcounts and I head to the comment section a wild datboijj appears here and there to my surprise

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Unless your vids are just you sitting in front of a camera talking then there is always a danger that youtube or someone else will look to monetize the footage in some way. I suppose smartcels will think about this and create vids that give them the best possible chance of making money but you have to diversify income streams and not rely on one thing. I know a guy who had 1 million dollar net worth.. when bitcoin was at 66k...

Normie workcels hate when other normies are not workcels or have it easier than them. They will worship someone with status though. I think when I become a millionaire I will have some satisfying way to rub it in to the normie workcels, preferably while they are on their way to work on Monday morning.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
lol how did the convo go?
He asked if it was a serious surgery, if it was part of my initial plan along with the orthodontics and if I'd be able to eat afterwards
He didn't express any reluctance about giving me the money, I gave him a ballpark estimate of what I'd need now I'm just hoping the surgeon doesn't jew me when I meet him again and will confirm the price

You and ForeverGymcelling make 3k a month on YouTube? Godddamn

These Lookism boys got even fatter dicks than I thought

Yea normies will DESPISE you unless you're working like a good cuck. Every chance they get they will try to dominate you and make you feel like shit.

Then the moment you start working what in their eyes is a "normal" job they'll never say shit again and move on to the next person they can hate on

normies LOVE to assert their little cocks wildly at people just to temporarily get a rush in their tiny loins that they are more "Society" than you

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
You and ForeverGymcelling make 3k a month on YouTube? Godddamn

These Lookism boys got even fatter dicks than I thought

Yea normies will DESPISE you unless you're working like a good cuck. Every chance they get they will try to dominate you and make you feel like shit.

Then the moment you start working what in their eyes is a "normal" job they'll never say shit again and move on to the next person they can hate on

normies LOVE to assert their little cocks wildly at people just to temporarily get a rush in their tiny loins that they are more "Society" than you
That month was a once off for me
FG is making very little from his channel now since he's been cucked by the algorithm

• Woah
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
That month was a once off for me
FG is making very little from his channel now since he's been cucked by the algorithm
It's recovering a bit now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Deleted member 16133 and 6ft4
theyll hate u when ur down but when u get up theyll be like oh i used to know him before he was famous im in the same boat w u i got so many songs in the vault and a few songs w a few famous rappers waiting to drop and everyone finna doubt u and me now but once they see them number theyll be like wtf?!?!?! i remember when my video hit 2.2 mil views on tiktok last year this girl who envied me would post on her story about how it wasnt fair how i was getting the views and how i didnt deserve what i had and it was bs that i was at the top of the tiktok sound theyll hate no matter what so fuck em

Interesting thread

Mad ting, maybe I should start a channel I’m pretty good on a bicycle.