I told a woman in real life that I'm ugly

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
She's my neighbor, in her early 30s. She lives with her boyfriend. The other day I ran into her and we started talking. We started talking about relationships, I talked about how I never had one and that I got rejected by someone I liked once because I'm ugly, and the exact moment I said that, she looked at me like this: :think: / What does that mean? Does it mean she was thinking "Shouldn't he be delusional and think of himself positively" or "Why would you admit to that"?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: menas, deadstock, moredatesmorerapes and 16 others
You are like Patrick batman where you ahve no emotions and care for on one els e

"Shouldn't he be delusional and think of himself positively" or "Why would you admit to that"?

You are snetient and are able to recognise you flaw

Pout christian bale
Pout christian bale
Pout christian bale
Pout christian bale
Pout christian bale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, MoggerGaston, deadstock and 6 others
how about you tell us what she said next so we know what she was actually thinking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup, DarkAscender, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Means she was probably uncomfortable and didn't know how to react to it, that happens a lot when you're indeed ugly or damn near that and they can't reassure you because most people are uncomfortable telling obvious lies

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, ReadBooksEveryday, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Even the ugliest of women are still validated for existing. Of course she wouldn't understand or emphasize with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surfsup, ReadBooksEveryday, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
She's my neighbor, in her early 30s. She lives with her boyfriend. The other day I ran into her and we started talking. We started talking about relationships, I talked about how I never had one and that I got rejected by someone I liked once because I'm ugly, and the exact moment I said that, she looked at me like this: :think: / What does that mean? Does it mean she was thinking "Shouldn't he be delusional and think of himself positively" or "Why would you admit to that"?
shut the fuck up 7psl jatt chadpreet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, GigaStacySexual and ascension
, she looked at me like this: :think: / What does that mean?
She wanted to reflexively respond that you are not ugly (even though you probably are ugly, IDK). But she was mulling over the potential ramifications of such a response.
Potential ramifications:
1. You might become obsessed with her and stalk her.
2. She might have to move in order to avoid seeing you in the future.
3. She would feel dirty for lying.
4. You might repeat what she said to her boyfriend and he would get jealous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Alt Number 3
What did she say afterwards? Saying this type of stuff usually makes women switch on you. Best to not mention your looks and inceldom around women since they'll gaslight you to the grave.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, TechnoBoss and Autismcel
mirin
stay true to TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
She was trying to hold her laugh, brutal bhai.

What did she say afterwards? Saying this type of stuff usually makes women switch on you. Best to not mention your looks around women since they'll gaslight you to the grave.
Men are much more honest

But the problem is that you're trying to attract women and not men jfl, women are so complicated

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
how about you tell us what she said next so we know what she was actually thinking
Brutal inability to tell a story coherently pill for @Gengar

It’s because ugly nt people are often in relationships

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I understood it just fine.

@Gengar Are you two friends? Have you had conversations with her before and such like in a friendly neighborly way?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Attachments

• 4311855-2022dfbb87259de9ac2fa5c3bccb3fb5.mov
    3.5 MB
:soy:

Last edited:
I wouldn't have asked her, I want to hear it from you guys what could be the answer.

Means she was probably uncomfortable and didn't know how to react to it, that happens a lot when you're indeed ugly or damn near that and they can't reassure you because most people are uncomfortable telling obvious lies
Brutal.

Even the ugliest of women are still validated for existing. Of course she wouldn't understand or emphasize with you.
True, women have unlimited SMV because there are unlimited simps.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
She wanted to reflexively respond that you are not ugly (even though you probably are ugly, IDK). But she was mulling over the potential ramifications of such a response.
Potential ramifications:
1. You might become obsessed with her and stalk her.
2. She might have to move in order to avoid seeing you in the future.
3. She would feel dirty for lying.
4. You might repeat what she said to her boyfriend and he would get jealous.
I'm definitely ugly but mirin the insight. :Comfy:

Is that good or bad? :ogre:
Maybe opposite since I notice you don't react to posts where people are hurt or a user is being made fun of.

Maybe opposite and you are very empathetic person?

What did she say afterwards? Saying this type of stuff usually makes women switch on you. Best to not mention your looks and inceldom around women since they'll gaslight you to the grave.
We were talking a lot so I don't remember much. I normally don't talk about this stuff at all. I haven't seen her since. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Nothing incoherent about what I posted. Dalit IQ if you think otherwise.

It’s because ugly nt people are often in relationships
I wouldn't call myself NT anymore. :feelscry: Not since I started rotting since 2014/2015.

I understood it just fine.

@Gengar Are you two friends? Have you had conversations with her before and such like in a friendly neighborly way?
Yes, we have known each other since we were kids. We grew up together and then she moved away in her teens until a few years ago.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I am not sure if I'm an actual Jatt, also I'm a 2 PSL truecel shitskin currycel.
jatts dont intermix usually so ig its a yes or no thing

jatts dont intermix usually so ig its a yes or no thing
My paternal family is Rajput but my maternal family identifies as either Rajput or Jatt depending on who you ask. But then again, in our region Jatt means you don't know your historic background so it's a collective term rather than an existing ethnic group.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and TechnoBoss