I told my current FWB that I can´t date her because of how she dresses,what she does and says,and her sluttyness, here´s how it went(valuable lessons)

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Iron
Dumped her prior boyfriend of 7 years 2 weeks after meeting me because according to her she couldn´t have sex with him due to thinking of me.
Hyper sexual behavior, wants sex everyday, brought up wanting to have a 3some with 2 guys and 2 girls, says she likes being a whore, dresses like one as well.
Likes getting male attention on the street, once we crossed a gl friend of mine and she kept looking and mentioned to her friend she wanted one of those....months later brought him up using the excuse of presenting him to her friend.
Called her up to my house said all of that and concluded that I can´t date her because we don´t match, I like her friendship and sex but I can´t have anything serious cause I don´trust her and I believe she´ll do to me what she did to her prior bf.

She got furious as fuck, saying she only says and does what she says and does because I do jokes that she doesn´t like and I provoke her,she only likes sex with whom she´s dating and not everyone, and when I told her I know she would be interested in my friend if he wanted her, she just kept saying it was ridiculous and all that cope.
I gave her the most uncomfortable dose of red pill...and I used those exact words while she stormed out of my house.
She forgot her jacket and I went to give it back and asked for cappucino, we were in the kitchen, I reassured I couldn´t date her and all that and touch her tits, she said she hated herself for wanting it, closed the kitchen door so that her roomate wouldn´t hear, turned off the lights and I fucked her while asking her if she liked sex and choking her out and slapping her face.

Guess it just confirms what I always knew...if she thinks you´re gl, you can say anything...if they´re whores, they´ll continue to be one forever, YOU CAN´T CHANGE WOMEN, GET OUT and use her for what you want.

PS- She´s a 3-4 for you guys, black and thick. I´m better looking that her, white and european looking, so that obviously influences everything...hoping to try this out with an actual, at least average looking white girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, StressShady, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
didn't finish

did you wind up sword fighting tho?

TLDR
All women are hoes and hoes gonna hoe

Not a word

XD

• WTF
Reactions: retard
didn't read tbh ngl

but the title alone seems autistic.

why talk about it.
just do it. women get the hint,

Interesting

Tales from da basement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2119 and DidntRead
Dumped her prior boyfriend of 7 years 2 weeks after meeting me because according to her she couldn´t have sex with him due to thinking of me.
Hyper sexual behavior, wants sex everyday, brought up wanting to have a 3some with 2 guys and 2 girls, says she likes being a whore, dresses like one as well.
Likes getting male attention on the street, once we crossed a gl friend of mine and she kept looking and mentioned to her friend she wanted one of those....months later brought him up using the excuse of presenting him to her friend.
Called her up to my house said all of that and concluded that I can´t date her because we don´t match, I like her friendship and sex but I can´t have anything serious cause I don´trust her and I believe she´ll do to me what she did to her prior bf.

She got furious as fuck, saying she only says and does what she says and does because I do jokes that she doesn´t like and I provoke her,she only likes sex with whom she´s dating and not everyone, and when I told her I know she would be interested in my friend if he wanted her, she just kept saying it was ridiculous and all that cope.
I gave her the most uncomfortable dose of red pill...and I used those exact words while she stormed out of my house.
She forgot her jacket and I went to give it back and asked for cappucino, we were in the kitchen, I reassured I couldn´t date her and all that and touch her tits, she said she hated herself for wanting it, closed the kitchen door so that her roomate wouldn´t hear, turned off the lights and I fucked her while asking her if she liked sex and choking her out and slapping her face.

Guess it just confirms what I always knew...if she thinks you´re gl, you can say anything...if they´re whores, they´ll continue to be one forever, YOU CAN´T CHANGE WOMEN, GET OUT and use her for what you want.

PS- She´s a 3-4 for you guys, black and thick. I´m better looking that her, white and european looking, so that obviously influences everything...hoping to try this out with an actual, at least average looking white girl.

What's gl ?

Isn't the point of FWB that you don't need to deal with shit like this.

Imagine fucking a black girl LOL

ewww

Users who are viewing this thread

Back