I told my father about my Looksmaxxing endeavors a while back. GTFIH!!!!!

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
He repeated a :bluepill: meme and stated, "Guys don't worry about looks, that's the girls job to do. Plus, what kind of man gets surgery? Only homos do that." he also stated, "Women like our personalities, they don't look at us the same way we look at them."

When I tried to :redpill: him, he said, "You just read too much."

Are your parents :bluepill: or :redpill: when it comes to looks? Discuss below.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
my parents were very good looking, asked to model but turned it down. my mother maintains that im 'beautiful' and not ugly jfl. One day i kept trying to get her to admit that i look nothing like her or dad. She got very angry and yelled 'Yes fine, ok. I never said you were a model! ok? But you are still my son. i love you just the way you are and you ARE beautiful, to me.'
>you ARE beautiful to me
>to me

JFL DID MY MOMMY JUST CONCEDE THAT IM UGLY? IM BEAUTIFUL TO TO HER BUT NOT TO ANYONE ELSE JFL
IM A SUBHUMAN JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, bassfreak, Rift and 5 others
He's right in a way. Surgeries and fillers and softmaxxing is feminine behavior. The only reason society is like this is because men have helped facilitate it this way.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 3962, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
I blackpilled my mom
My dad is still bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 3202
My whole family is red pilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
He's right in a way. Surgeries and fillers and softmaxxing is feminine behavior. The only reason society is like this is because men have helped facilitate it this way.
I wish looks weren't so important.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
My parents say bluepilled shit all the time but my dad is very much aware of how looks are everything

• +1
my parents were very good looking, asked to model but turned it down. my mother maintains that im 'beautiful' and not ugly jfl. One day i kept trying to get her to admit that i look nothing like her or dad. She got very angry and yelled 'Yes fine, ok. I never said you were a model! ok? But you are still my son. i love you just the way you are and you ARE beautiful, to me.'
>you ARE beautiful to me
>to me

JFL DID MY MOMMY JUST CONCEDE THAT IM UGLY? IM BEAUTIFUL TO TO HER BUT NOT TO ANYONE ELSE JFL
IM A SUBHUMAN JFL
How Tf did you turnout subhuman?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
my parents were very good looking, asked to model but turned it down. my mother maintains that im 'beautiful' and not ugly jfl. One day i kept trying to get her to admit that i look nothing like her or dad. She got very angry and
'Yes fine, ok. I never said you were a model! ok? But you are still my son. i love you just the way you are and you ARE beautiful, to me.'
>you ARE beautiful to me
>to me

IM A SUBHUMAN JFL
send pics

i was conceived when both my parents were into their 40s and wasnt breast fed long enough. I was a mouth breather, didnt exercise, had a shit diet and didnt eat hard foods during my teens. I stunted my growth physically and socially jfl. not only am i physically ugly but i have also missed all social milestones that normal people go through. having said that ill never give up on studyceling, socialmaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing. self improvement is fulfilling tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Blackout.xl
Your dad is right

• +1
He repeated a :bluepill: meme and stated, "Guys don't worry about looks, that's the girls job to do. Plus, what kind of man gets surgery? Only homos do that." he also stated, "Women like our personalities, they don't look at us the same way we look at them."

When I tried to :redpill: him, he said, "You just read too much."

Are your parents :bluepill: or :redpill: when it comes to looks? Discuss below.
They are :bluepill: to the core.

• +1
love ur parents. Dont engage in this shit with them. Keep them out of It.

• +1
Boomer fathers think the world hasn't changed at all since they were teens. This reflects on all their viewpoints. They think the same about the job market as well - that jobs are plenty - you just have to go out there and apply, son!

Fuck boomers.

• +1
My family Logic :

When i was fatcel (40 bf % ?) - loose weight
When im trying to get 10-12 bf % - eat more your face looks unhealthy UR CHEEKS ARE STARTS TO HOLLOW , U LOOK MORE ANGRY
MY MOM AND GRANDMOTHER DONT UNDERSTAND THAT LEAN FACE = EVERYTHING JFL FOR THEM I COULD BE HIGH E LOW T CUCK FOR REST OF MY LIFE JFL SQUARED

Last edited:
  • JFL
love ur parents. Dont engage in this shit with them. Keep them out of It.
I didn't bring it up with him, it happened when he saw me on Looksmax.me one day when I was 17 (I'd cringe if I even tried bringing it up with him). I'd never share my knowledge of Looksmaxxing with anybody unless they were a another blackpiller like me, even then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962