i told my father that i bonesmash

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
we were standing in the kitchen he was holding a hammer and he said "what do you think will happen if i hit you with this on your knee?" i said "i hit my face everyday with this hammer" he looked at me and said "hmm..."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Darkeningstar
Well he knows ur a schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, Darkeningstar and ryuken
we were standing in the kitchen he was holding a hammer and he said "what do you think will happen if i hit you with this on your knee?" i said i hit my face everyday with this hammer" he looked at me and said "hmm..."
Maybe he actively helps you

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Beta response. You should have asked him what he thinks would happen if you smashed his skull with it

• JFL
he was just distracting you from mother because I was busy with her one of those days.

Fine ass whooah fuarrk

• +1
he was just distracting you from mother because I was busy with your mother one of those days.
kys you faggot you're not even funny your mother cheats on your father with a black guy you were an accident and you were made at a brothel

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and Darkeningstar
If my son said that to me I would bonesmash his face 6 feet under the ground and go to prison for murder and domestic violence with pride

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ryuken
If my son said that to me I would bonesmash his face 6 feet under the ground and go to prison for murder and domestic violence with pride
child abuse!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
my father hates me

• +1