I told my girlfriend I wish death upon the guy she cheated on me with and she gave me a lecture

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I just feel so defeated, it’s like she took his side. Mind you, this guy has also told discouraging lies about women he doesn’t even know. And oh, he wished rape on a close friend.

She gave me a lecture about how I shouldn’t say that and that I should be the bigger person but I don’t understand any of this at all.

When I took her back, I was the bigger person.
When I saw him and didn’t end up punching him, I was the bigger person.

She says I shouldn’t wish death upon anyone but how can I not on the guy she cheated on me with? While he’s out there feeling proud because he hurt my ego, I’m out here wondering where I went wrong in the relationship.

I have the right to be angry despite the affair happening over two years ago. I’ve forgiven, but I have not forgotten. I wish I can just take all the pain and hate out but I can’t.

I don’t need a moral lecture from her. I know what I’m saying and I guess she will never understand the hate a person can have for the other woman, or the other guy. She will never understand because she has not been cheated on.

I don’t get why I’m suddenly the bad guy for saying and wishing that. It’s wrong, I know, but I despise the guy.

I’m out here crying in the cold but wanna fix this. I don’t want her to see me as a bad person.

What do I do to make this okay, to fix this argument?

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Bars
i wonder if she gave him a switch for being a big boy

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I thought I was the biggest cuck on org holy fukc

why do you care how she sees you
shes the whore that cheated on you
fuck her opinion

if i was you im sending all her nudes to her parents tbh

I just feel so defeated, it’s like she took his side. Mind you, this guy has also told discouraging lies about women he doesn’t even know. And oh, he wished rape on a close friend.

She gave me a lecture about how I shouldn’t say that and that I should be the bigger person but I don’t understand any of this at all.

When I took her back, I was the bigger person.
When I saw him and didn’t end up punching him, I was the bigger person.

She says I shouldn’t wish death upon anyone but how can I not on the guy she cheated on me with? While he’s out there feeling proud because he hurt my ego, I’m out here wondering where I went wrong in the relationship.

I have the right to be angry despite the affair happening over two years ago. I’ve forgiven, but I have not forgotten. I wish I can just take all the pain and hate out but I can’t.

I don’t need a moral lecture from her. I know what I’m saying and I guess she will never understand the hate a person can have for the other woman, or the other guy. She will never understand because she has not been cheated on.

I don’t get why I’m suddenly the bad guy for saying and wishing that. It’s wrong, I know, but I despise the guy.

I’m out here crying in the cold but wanna fix this. I don’t want her to see me as a bad person.

What do I do to make this okay, to fix this argument?
Tales from the slums of reddit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back