I told my last hair stylist I didn't like my haircut

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
This idiot didn't cut the sides short enough, took too much off the top, and then THINNED OUT MY HAIR. literal retard

imo he did it cuz he wants the girl i always go to the barber with, he tried asking for her insta before the little fuck lmao

anyway I told him afterwards I didn't like my haircut and he just stared at me like a deer in headlights. I just repeated it. he said why? I said it's not short enough on the side, too short on tops, and asked him why he thinned it out. he said i have "too much hair". fucking idiotic lol.

so then I go to pay. and he's already on the next person. so I call him over while he's starting in on her LOL. I tell him I don't like my haircut again while the manager is there. and now everyone in the salon is staring at me like I'm a lunatic and I'm boutta beat the fuck outta this guy or something. was very tense. so I just stare at him and ask him why he did a shit job and he just muttered out some shit.

so I pay and leave and the manager chases after me and apologizes lol. then begs me to come back again next time (i always go there and they normally do fine but this was shit). i said I will but I'll use a different stylist.

yeah it was pretty autistic ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 13913, Inscol and 18 others
chad

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 10104
I see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
the balls on you, i was actually intimidated by a story

i feel rly bad for the hair stylist tbh but it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Low inhibs me

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, goat2x and Deleted member 10104
the balls on you, i was actually intimidated by a story

i feel rly bad for the hair stylist tbh but it is what it is
tbh man is deliberating a good 5 minutes as my haircut was finishing up whether or not I was going to tell him. what really made me fucking rage was when he started thinning out my hair. then the retard has nerve to ask me if i want to buy hair thickener??? and puts it in my hair???

so i said fuck it and told him. his female assistant looked at me like "wtf is this really happening". then another stylist (female) stared at me when I was at the front desk like she was going to shit her pants.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, goat2x and Deleted member 13197
Based
Men should respect another man's relationship

Salons can't cut for shit, go to a hood barber

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 5189
Why do u go to the barber with a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Haircuts me

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 5189
M8 don't go to a stylist just go get a haircut at a Turkish barbers for 10 quid and they'll give you the best haircut you've ever had.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 11053, mogstar and 1 other person
M8 don't go to a stylist just go get a haircut at a Turkish barbers for 10 quid and they'll give you the best haircut you've ever had.
Solid advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Jfl reminds me of a story my grandfather once told me where he was like yeah fuck no you are not giving me a haircut and he left jfl. Based tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10104
You Got a nerve boy
Next thing you gonna tell me you looked him in The eyes