I told the barber i didin’t like my haircut

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
I was so fucking angry, unironically the worst haircut i’ve ever had, so when he finished the cut i looked at him directly in the eyes and said “te pasaste de verga, la verdad no me gusto el corte” which translates to “you fucked up really bad, i don’t like the haircut” suddenly everyone in the barbershop went silent, after like 5 seconds of complete silent his coworkers started laughing and agreed with me, they said it was fucking horrible. One of them said “don’t worry, i can fix it”, he gave me a crew cut which tbh doesn’t look bad and i think i’m gonna ask for it again the next time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 761 and 10 others
i cant even imagine going to a barber again. Anxiety af, staring at myself in shittty lighting conditions having to make awkward convo and ending with a shitty haircut

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24889, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 6128 and 10 others
based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadakin and Beanermaxxer
i cant even imagine going to a barber again. Anxiety af, staring at myself in shittty lighting conditions having to make awkward convo and ending with a shitty haircut
Imagine a gigachad like you worrying about haircuts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
Do you cut your own hair

I was so fucking angry, unironically the worst haircut i’ve ever had, so when he finished the cut i looked at him directly in the eyes and said “te pasaste de verga, la verdad no me gusto el corte” which translates to “you fucked up really bad, i don’t like the haircut” suddenly everyone in the barbershop went silent, after like 5 seconds of complete silent his coworkers started laughing and agreed with me, they said it was fucking horrible. One of them said “don’t worry, i can fix it”, he gave me a crew cut which tbh doesn’t look bad and i think i’m gonna ask for it again the next time.
Jesus Christ you have balls, no one ever tells the barber they fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Beanermaxxer
then you woke up

Imagine a gigachad like you worrying about haircuts
this
No offense i think you are mentally ill @Amnesia you should do something about it before you go even deeper.
Fix your brain chemistry before it’s too late

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Low inhibit badboy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Beanermaxxer
Jesus Christ you have balls, no one ever tells the barber they fucked up
I didint knew i could be so low inhib, but i’ve never been so fucking angry at a haircut before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
I didint knew i could be so low inhib, but i’ve never been so fucking angry at a haircut before
Also i height mogged the barber so hard that he looked like a child at my side, he looked like a thug maxxed 11 year old, if he would’ve been a 6’4 buffed thug i wouldn’t have said shit tbh:lul:

Wish I was low inhib, especially when my barber gave me a shitty haircut a few days ago. Instead I accepted it like a pussy

Do you cut your own hair or summ?