Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 53670, Deleted member 33711 and 4 others
that little black baby nigga HAHAAHAHAAHHhahahahahahahahahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sub5outsider, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Bimbomaxxed mtb with bug eyed paki bf

@ascension @Jason Voorhees @SecularIslamist @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 33711, ascension and 2 others
@Michael Myers is paki only. Even though he regards white women higher SMV. If he married them he said he would be a self-hater to his own race :lul:

:fuk: That ain’t me, son.

@Michael Myers is a Paki??? hahahahahahah:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Yes, nobody wants me bhai.

You will never be white, simping faggot.
I'm legit white people you paki ethnic hahahahah mudskin:lul::lul: I'm dying! :ogre: No wonder you messed with me. It makes sense!:soy::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can't take u srsly now.

I'm legit white people you paki ethnic hahahahah mudskin:lul::lul: I'm dying! :ogre: No wonder you messed with me. It makes sense!:soy::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are the most useless poster on this entire website.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You are the most useless poster on this entire website.
You're useless to life your ppl achieved nothing in history no greatness. Fuck you racist. @Michael Myers joked about torturing cats because he's a shitskin . Color of my shit like you too. Faggot kys. Useless soul need to burn fuck u all.

Girls will smash ANYTHING with curly hair

Girls will smash ANYTHING with curly hair
Dude she's literally genetically ugly. Majority of women don't want Indians or Pakis. You'll find more girls who fuck animals.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Dude she's literally genetically ugly. Majority of women don't want Indians or Pakis. You'll find more girls who fuck animals.
I know. Shes a typical low class brit who dated him for curly hair genetics, i see it everyday

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
I know. Shes a typical low class brit who dated him for curly hair genetics, i see it everyday
Everyday? Lmfao no. White girls may date blacks cuz blacks r actually cool.

Nobody wants a shitskin paki nobody. No one. Only like .1% ugly brit

Just be pakistani is law @Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
You're useless to life your ppl achieved nothing in history no greatness. Fuck you racist. @Michael Myers joked about torturing cats because he's a shitskin . Color of my shit like you too. Faggot kys. Useless soul need to burn fuck u all.
:lasereyes:

Just ban him, his dad is a bitch, he probably got that bitchness from his bitch dad
His dad pays girls dates and in exchange he gets nothing. His dad is a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

Gayreek faggot, you were simping for a tranny. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just ban him, his dad is a bitch, he probably got that bitchness from his bitch dad
I would, but this isn’t my forum bhai. :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
No my dad has sex with many girls he's not a cuck that's u ur 30 and need roids and have high estrogen and poor, my dad and I are loaded and mog u.

Gayreek faggot, you were simping for a tranny. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You're literally a shit skin it's Justice you're cursed you randomly made a joke about cat torture at me.

I never start shit with anybody but the fact you think cat torture is funny shows you have no morality and you're the color of poop it's legit justice people like you and @asdvek . Are legit subhumans who have to work a boring job for a living.

I never met such toxic just evil hearted people it's legit Justice you are both poor while my dad and I never have to work a day in our life and are literally loaded with wealth and live easy lives.

I shouldn't even be on this forum it's filled with just inferior souls destined to Burn of pure evil.

I will be laughing at both of u as u Burn.

I have everything I want in life I never have to work a day in my life.

I literally just want to see u both Suffer I can't wait I will always get the last laugh at u.