mog222

mog222

Gold
It begins

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Why do u take it

It begins
Zinc is valid ngl.shit got rid of some random red speckles of shit and pimples on my face alongside some high e signs.But if u dose it daily like me expect frequent nausea for the first month or so.Also make sure to take it after a meal and with some protein as it enhances zinc absorption from what I've read.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and mog222
Zinc is valid ngl.shit got rid of some random red speckles of shit and pimples on my face alongside some high e signs.But if u dose it daily like me expect frequent nausea for the first month or so.Also make sure to take it after a meal and with some protein as it enhances zinc absorption from what I've read.
Dépends of the meal, I prefer to take it before bed or in the morning when I don’t eat
Most vegetables block mineral absorption

Very thanks bro, haven't known it before

Dépends of the meal, I prefer to take it before bed or in the morning when I don’t eat
Most vegetables block mineral absorption
Bro, how do you know so much about vegetables block mineral absorption? Any sources of info (books, yt, podcasts)?

• +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough
Jfl, a nice website, thanks sir

Bro, how do you know so much about vegetables block mineral absorption? Any sources of info (books, yt, podcasts)?
phytates (search this word)

• +1
Reactions: mog222
and let me guess, your eye color got lighter, you grew 2 inches, dick went to an 8x6 and already feel NT as fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Yea. Maybe I'll get till 6 1 or 6 2 cause I was 157 cm at 12. 180 cm now
and let me guess, your eye color got lighter, you grew 2 inches, dick went to an 8x6 and already feel NT as fuck?

i started taking fish oil today. for dryness though

• +1
if u take it on an empty stomach like a retard u get nausea

zinc is powerful af i would be bloated and have ed without it

• +1