I took my own virginity

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I did it myself, I didn’t want to do it with someone, I didn’t want to be that vulnerable with someone and I might not like how it feels. Also I live in muslim county where virginity, especially women’s is very very important (it’s treated as a commodity) and I didn’t want to be a “new doll” for someone to buy later..

Anyway, i feel so good about taking control over my life and my body, even if it’s just a little.

Edit; idk why but I thought i was clear, but let me be clearer. Virginity is not something taken, but the experience is something will happen only once. keeping that part pf your body to be explored and enjoyed by someone else is what virginity also means in my culture. It means that us women have no right to our own bodies and that our sexuality is on-hold until a man comes and press play to it. Plus all the closed hymn nonsense my people believe in.

What do i mean by intact hymn? A hymn that is not necessarily closed, but have no fresh tears or rips in it.

Now, please stop telling me what virginity is and isn’t.

Edit 2; I wish Americans would understand that other parts of the world have different cultures. And yes culture is not science, we all know that no need to point out how my arabic/islamic culture is not scientifically correct lol who would have thought?!

Yes I actually know what it the hymen and I know that it is not a tight shut tissue.. i have one that i lived with and read about for many many years 🙂 But again, do you know what culture is? Do you understand how culture work?

Edit 3 😂; Apparently everyone on Reddit has the right definition of virginity except for me? Hum I wonder why you would think so? I don’t care what you think it is. I care about what I think it is and what the science says it is ( a definition I actually looked up and read about ).

A man’s “thing” doesn’t add or subtract anything to or from me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: entrytrash, Vermilioncore, deadstock and 3 others
Hey, what the actual fuck did I just read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen, entrytrash, boss8055 and 3 others
But no one took her anal virginity yet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: majesticincel, ElySioNs, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person