I took one lexapro (SSRI) dose, then read the comments on here jfl

V

valhalar

Gold
I wanted ritalin from my doc but the psychiatrist diagnosing “ADHD” isn’t taking referrals right now lol.

She gave me Lexapro (Escitalopram) instead for my anxiety. Honestly I do get anxious but day to day I’m fine.

I wanted ritalin to focus because I constantly procrastinate.

Took lexapro dose and my stomach felt like shit, read about it on here and the consensus is that SSRI are fucking poison and you’ll have withdrawal issues coming off it.

Honestly fuck that I’m not gonna keep taking this serotonin trickery which probably is gonna turn me into a zombie. Gonna get ritalin. :feelshah:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Ritalincel, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
I wanted ritalin from my doc but the psychiatrist diagnosing “ADHD” isn’t taking referrals right now lol.

She gave me Lexapro (Escitalopram) instead for my anxiety. Honestly I do get anxious but day to day I’m fine.

I wanted ritalin to focus because I constantly procrastinate.

Took lexapro dose and my stomach felt like shit, read about it on here and the consensus is that SSRI are fucking poison and you’ll have withdrawal issues coming off it.

Honestly fuck that I’m not gonna keep taking this serotonin trickery which probably is gonna turn me into a zombie. Gonna get ritalin. :feelshah:
Ritalin doesn't help with anxiety try another med. Lamotrigine was the one that helped me get rid of anxiety

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 17997
Ritalin doesn't help with anxiety try another med. Lamotrigine was the one that helped me get rid of anxiety
Tbh I mostly wanted drug for focus, not my anxiety. Although I would take one for social anxiety. Idk if I should continue Lexapro because it takes months to reduce dose and stop. Fml. So thinking of just never taking another cause SSRI seem fucked.

I wouldn't trust scientists with changing a tire let alone messing with my bodily functions and nervous system. These drugs make you go insane avoid at ALL COSTS, ignore what people say here SSRI's must NOT be taken under ANY circumstance anyone who tell you to take them is either misinformed or trying to turn you into a zombie or something for $$$ or depopulation, idk their goal is beyond me.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fjor2096, Ritalincel, Deleted member 2130 and 1 other person
Tbh I mostly wanted drug for focus, not my anxiety. Although I would take one for social anxiety. Idk if I should continue Lexapro because it takes months to reduce dose and stop. Fml. So thinking of just never taking another cause SSRI seem fucked.
Stettera then if you want focus. You can take another med for anxiety. It doesn't have to be SSRI. Like I said lamotrigine worked for me and it's not SSRI and there are another meds like that

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and valhalar
I wouldn't trust scientists with changing a tire let alone messing with my bodily functions and nervous system. These drugs make you go insane avoid at ALL COSTS, ignore what people say here SSRI's must NOT be taken under ANY circumstance anyone who tell you to take them is either misinformed or trying to turn you into a zombie or something for $$$ or depopulation, idk their goal is beyond me.
Yeah jfl im spacing out with stomach pains from a single dose. So healthy and natural!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Ritalincel
Imagine relying on drugs to live your life :feelskek:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Ritalincel and valhalar
Imagine relying on drugs to live your life :feelskek:
Lmao my doctor pushed lexapro and I was like ok whatever. I just want rit for occasional work boost.

I thought u didn't have a car

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and valhalar
Good drugs but they stop working after like 2 months