i treat girls like shit at 5ft4 but they still suck my dick whenever i want them to

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
first time we met, she sucked my dick in the car park in my car, and police showed up while it was happening, so we had to play it off and i told the police she was my sister

i treat girls like shit at 5ft4 but they still suck my dick whenever i want them to

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, thereallegend and Deleted member 6128
first time we met, she sucked my dick in the car park in my car, and police showed up while it was happening, so we had to play it off and i told the police she was my sister

View attachment 2353369

how tall was the girl, 4 foot 9?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 29167
Tales

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Donkeyballs
post pics of your dick

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron
2021 lmao, and who is 5ft4 u or the asian?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

View attachment 2353369

nigga giving texts from 2021 what a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21403

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 6128 and 10 others

View attachment 2353369

Aren’t you from England?
Did the coppers show up and press you?
Aren’t you from Pakistan or India or something?

• JFL
nigga posting shit from over 2 years ago

joined feb 2023, has 4k posts. Sure buddy

send pic of the asian u fked.. most koreans are actually super ugly if they arent kpop maxxed...

send pic of the asian u fked.. most koreans are actually super ugly if they arent kpop maxxed...
OP was a white girl.

pm me if u wanna see pics. and which one? i fucked 2 chinese and 1 korean

• JFL
Reactions: sub5faliure
what race are you? i have a hard time believing the validity of your story if your curry or rice.

nigga its "Moneymaking and Success " :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
@TRUE_CEL move the thread to offtopic please; the forum gets clogged up if we have shit like this
@Ai Impact bro all your offtopic threads are posted here, wtf? :lul:

@TRUE_CEL move the thread to offtopic please; the forum gets clogged up if we have shit like this
@TRUE_CEL but this is literally a success? whats wrong with that?

money-making methods bro- thing is spamming threads where it doesnt belong pushes them forward and we CANT see the actually money making threads
it happens to me all the time in offtopic when i write detailed threads @TRUE_CEL
theres retards posting 1 word threads every second there....and in 1 minute my thread is gone from the list/view forever, as last message rule is in place :lul: 🤦‍♂️

money-making methods bro- thing is spamming threads where it doesnt belong pushes them forward and we CANT see the actually money making threads
it happens to me all the time in offtopic when i write detailed threads @TRUE_CEL
theres retards posting 1 word threads every second there....and in 1 minute my thread is gone from the list/view forever, as last message rule is in place :lul: 🤦‍♂️
imagine actually snitching, u little bitch boy, fuck you

also ive posted the most and best moneymaxxing threads in here out of anyone

• So Sad
Thread moved.

• Love it
bragging about slays from 2 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 26859
imagine actually snitching, u little bitch boy, fuck you

also ive posted the most and best moneymaxxing threads in here out of anyone
theres no issue here though...post in offtopic/ looksmaxxing and bump your threads so they show.....im sure everyone here wants to see MONEY MAKING ideas in this section
given that the average attention span of most users here is 5 seconds :lul:, if we have 10 threads like this, 1st page ll be flooded and it turns into offtopic lol

i still follow you bro , you're funny :feelsgah:

theres no issue here though...post in offtopic/ looksmaxxing and bump your threads so they show.....im sure everyone here wants to see MONEY MAKING ideas in this section
given that the average attention span of most users here is 5 seconds :lul:, if we have 10 threads like this, 1st page ll be flooded and it turns into offtopic lol

i still follow you bro , you're funny :feelsgah:
fuck u nigger