I tried day game

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
And it was the cringiest experience ever. I met 2 guys who told me they're learning PUA, so we went to a mall to practice. The cold approaching consisted of walking around and saying "Hey how's it going?" to random women. Not a single one looked my way. Then I came up behind 2 girls in a supermarket looking at pastries and I asked them if those were good. They told me they're tourists, then I asked one of them if she's gone clubbing here and told her which club I'm going to tonight. I got her Insta then she walked away. She never accepted my follow request.

Based on my experience women are COMPLETELY uninterested in random men in the daytime, unless you look like a chad with high charisma otherwise you may as well be invisible. Meanwhile in clubs I see normies approaching and making out with women because of the power of music and alcohol. Clubbing mogs day game into oblivion. I can understand why some of those PUAs who devoted their life to day game end up going crazy or killing themselves.

@Zelenskyiv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Chadeep, Zelenskyiv and 2 others
Tbh you can’t do daygame without looking terminally online or like a desperate dalit fresh off the boat. It’s just something normal people don’t do. Only approach where it’s actually appropriate like class, hobbies, party setting etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, ambi and vinn98
Tbh you can’t do daygame without looking terminally online or like a desperate dalit fresh off the boat. It’s just something normal people don’t do. Only approach where it’s actually appropriate like class, hobbies, party setting etc.
I'm convinced the reason why some guys think day game is good is because women feel more pressure to act polite in daytime as a social norm, doesn't mean it's going anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
you're just not chad like i've said jfl