I tried doing delivery at weekend with my fren

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Just for fun i tried doing that shi, i went to richer areas most of them were moggers and tall even women were pretty, i felt very inferior asf
Its brutal

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Just for fun i tried doing that shi, i went to richer areas most of them were moggers and tall even women were pretty, i felt very inferior asf
Its brutal
You can't do shit anymore without getting mogged.
In fact, you really shouldn't care whether you are mogged or not

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
You can't do shit anymore without getting mogged.
In fact, you really shouldn't care whether you are mogged or not
I cant get the blackpill out of my mind everywhere i go my perspective is same

• +1
I cant get the blackpill out of my mind everywhere i go my perspective is same
Yes, I understand you, and for years I screwed my brain over this. Every time I perceived a mog (even social) I would panic. Now I don't really care

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Yes, I understand you, and for years I screwed my brain over this. Every time I perceived a mog (even social) I would panic. Now I don't really care
we can cope for sometime but eventually it will feel bad everytime u walk past a person whos taller and better face than u let alone face if u walk past some whos taller than u it feels inferior asf

• +1
we can cope for sometime but eventually it will feel bad everytime u walk past a person whos taller and better face than u let alone face if u walk past some whos taller than u it feels inferior asf
There comes a point where if you accept the "mog," you often don't pay attention to it

What delivery did you do