I tried Photofeeler

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
I paid money for this and I don't want to see the rest of these results. :feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Capture

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
tinder matches >>>photofeeler

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Coping, dogtown and 2 others
photofeeler is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, mojopin, dogtown and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and Deleted member 656
I'm 16 so i'm kinda too young to have a tinder account

Photofeeler is the same issue though. You're going to look too young for the girls using it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, BLEG PERSON and HailToTheKing
Photofeeler is the same issue though. You're going to look too young for the girls using it.
even I got it in my notes and I don't look my age @BLEG PERSON

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Is Photofeeler legit or cope? Might try it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
BUT ITS F
Iyiy

I put all ages thinking I was going to get better results :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, HailToTheKing and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Phad, Bur_01 and 1 other person
Is Photofeeler legit or cope? Might try it out

Obviously it's cope. I got 8.5 in one photo and i'm like a 4 or 5. They judge stupid things like "woohoo great smile!" "woohoo great place" "woohoo great lightning".

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01, Deleted member 656 and BLEG PERSON
should have posted that photo in your profile pic, they would rate you higher, watch it happen

I usually get higher ratings on photofeeler than I get anywhere else.

I paid money for this and I don't want to see the rest of these results. :feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:
View attachment 20137
Photofeeler is a meme.
It just rates the quality of the photo.
I've seen guys that got 95%+ on photofeeler complain about not getting matches on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Photofeeler is a meme.
It just rates the quality of the photo.
I've seen guys that got 95%+ on photofeeler complain about not getting matches on tinder.
I was following advice from a @11gaijin post lol

@BLEG PERSON you are not bad looking you got the basics you need to tweak your self a bit, try facial hair, get a few cuts in your eyebrow and try to get a hair style like this, and the dress style aswell and gain muscle if you not doing that already. you got potential
Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
@BLEG PERSON you are not bad looking you got the basics you need to tweak your self a bit, try facial hair, get a few cuts in your eyebrow and try to get a hair style like this, and the dress style aswell and gain muscle if you not doing that already. you got potential View attachment 20153
I am kinda like blueface. I need to fix my hairline before I grow my hair long again.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I am kinda like blueface. I need to fix my hairline before I grow my hair long again.

Peep the quick photoshop i made, with the given instructions i gave you if you had them right now.
Maxresdefault 3

@BLEG PERSON check the imagine, you could also try a eye brow piercing or nose stud to complete the look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, BLEG PERSON and Deleted member 656
Peep the quick photoshop i made, with the given instructions i gave you if you had them right now.View attachment 20159
@BLEG PERSON check the imagine, you could also try a eye brow piercing or nose stud to complete the look
What about a septum piercing is that just gay?

What about a septum piercing is that just gay?

Nah as long as you can pull it off its fine, try a few magnet ones or fakes ones and if you like it get it pierced. but i think if you get 2 stud earrings that would work well as well, you have the facial features to pull it off

Nah as long as you can pull it off its fine, try a few magnet ones or fakes ones and if you like it get it pierced. but i think if you get 2 stud earrings that would work well as well, you have the facial features to pull it off
aight I'm gonna think about the stud earrings definitely

• +1
Literally what did you expect lmao

Photo feeler judges the picture alot also imo

What fakecel ogre ?

Noncy giff ngl, you will get tinder matches easy tbh

yeah i do, its just my age range all the girls are washed up.... they look so much older then they are... imm just pretend im 21 or some shit. to i can get younger girls, hence the JB gif, i should just try that? right

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
yeah i do, its just my age range all the girls are washed up.... they look so much older then they are... imm just pretend im 21 or some shit. to i can get younger girls, hence the JB gif, i should just try that? right

Tbh I’d fuck most things below 35 if I was horny, put your age as 20 and put the age range you want as 18-23

• +1
Tbh I’d fuck most things below 35 if I was horny, put your age as 20 and put the age range you want as 18-23

Yeah imma do that, Lets see, Freeking @FatmanO gets hotter matches...

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 701 and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
Peep the quick photoshop i made, with the given instructions i gave you if you had them right now.View attachment 20159
lol this is epic u took time to do this

• +1