I tried raw meat

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Gold
Tasted like absolute dog shit but technically humans evolved to eat it should I contuine or stop asap

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, copernico, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
it wont work unless u do it for a while so either stop entirely or keep going entirely

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and WhoTookVendetta
Ease into it like cooking your steak for a couple of minutes; it's still raw on the inside, but yeah, you get the idea.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, wishIwasSalludon, Jova and 2 others
What organ did you eat? And where did you get it?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, TechnoBoss and Jova
What organ did you eat? And where did you get it?
Coulette cut (the worst cut of beef ever lean no fat and muscle tissue but that is the inly shit we have )

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Coulette cut (the worst cut of beef ever lean no fat and muscle tissue but that is the inly shit we have )
Mmm, I've tried it raw and it's alright. Raw beef liver and heart tastes good if you get it from butcher shops.

• +1
Try proper raw meat next time.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ripper
I know why it tastes so bad

It is from fucking 17/7

• JFL
Mmm, I've tried it raw and it's alright. Raw beef liver and heart tastes good if you get it from butcher shops.
Is there any source on why raw is more digestable more nutrients actual shit not larp

Is there any source on why raw is more digestable more nutrients actual shit not larp
The following nutrients are often reduced during cooking: water-soluble vitamins: vitamin C and the B vitamins — thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), and cobalamin (B12)

The following nutrients are often reduced during cooking: water-soluble vitamins: vitamin C and the B vitamins — thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), and cobalamin (B12)
Lemme look it up jfl

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Fuck you:feelswhy: @Jova

• JFL
The enzymes are still active in raw meat and are destroyed when you cook meat. Cooking it makes it harder to digest the meat. Same thing with raw dairy. And you should be eating the meat of a healthy natural raised animal of course.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and They_are_all_whores
I copied it from google, it happens because they are water soluble vitamins and when heat is added it causes water to evaporate
Saw that bro thx

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Source trust my ass bro
jfl:ROFLMAO:

• WTF
Try organs first

Tasted like absolute dog shit but technically humans evolved to eat it should I contuine or stop asap
Disgusting, lmao at these retards eating raw meat thinking it’ll turn them into chad, JFL at this maximum copium

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Disrupted Gene
humans evolved to eat cooked food
even homo erectus cooked food 1 million years ago
jfl at listening to grifters for health advice

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
jfl when op finds out ecoil isn't just a jewish scam

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
humans evolved to eat cooked food
even homo erectus cooked food 1 million years ago
jfl at listening to grifters for health advice
Source or larp

retard, you must be sure of quality of the meat just eat liver raw anything raw ( red meat, organs etc) tastes like shit and so much risk of getting parasites liver moggs

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores