I tried to ask my parents for to go to the doctor's to get hgh

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
They said I didn't need it and I would just grow naturally more brutal :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Stop being a pussy, you are going to give up on maximizing the one and only window of your youth where HGH will make a difference because your parents told you no?

I almost agree with your parents on this one because if you give up that easy, you don’t deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Stop being a pussy, you are going to give up on maximizing the valuable period of your youth where HGH will make a difference because your parents told you no?

I almost agree with your parents on this one because if you give up that easy, you don’t deserve it
Sar buy me cjc dac

Stop being a pussy, you are going to give up on maximizing the one and only window of your youth where HGH will make a difference because your parents told you no?

NIGGA IM FUCKING BROKE

NIGGA IM FUCKING BROKE
Ok be broke and lose out on the irreplaceable window of time idgaf if you regret your height for the rest of your life

I’m just laughing at you for being such a pussy

If I knew about HGH as a kid I would stop at nothing to get my hands on it. My only focus would be on figuring out how to convince my parents to get it for me or finding a way to make enough money I could get it for myself

I certainly wouldn’t be crying on .org how “I’m broke” at the very least I’d be asking how to manipulate my parents into giving me HGH

But i guess we’re just built different that’s all

• +1
Ok be broke and lose out on the irreplaceable window of time idgaf if you regret your height for the rest of your life

I’m just laughing at you for being such a pussy

If I knew about HGH as a kid I would stop at nothing to get my hands on it. My only focus would be on figuring out how to convince my parents to get it for me or finding a way to make enough money I could get it for myself

I certainly wouldn’t be crying on .org how “I’m broke” at the very least I’d be asking how to manipulate my parents into giving me HGH

But i guess we’re just built different that’s all
LMAOO also hgh would bring me to 1-2 inches now so it's fucking over bro I'll probably hit those height later on cause my predicted height is 5'9-5'10 idc man I'm making sure I give my son hgh it's probably too over for me even tho I'm on cope 677

LMAOO also hgh would bring me to 1-2 inches now so it's fucking over bro I'll probably hit those height later on cause my predicted height is 5'9-5'10 idc man I'm making sure I give my son hgh it's probably too over for me even tho I'm on cope 677
Loser mentality

• +1
Coping red pilled nigga