I tried to blackpilled my grandma...

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
My younger cousin understand what compact midface means. When we speak my grandma asked me what compact midface means and I told her that the distance from eyes to lips which is very important. My grandma laughed and I said that some people are called horse with a reason and she hit bluepilled that yes some have bad forward teeth jfl then I said no cause its caused that this person have long nose, flat cheekbones etc.
And she asked why I care about that stuff and if i think that if i looked better I would attract more foids. I said also but mainly to be better treated.
Then she told me this
If you want to attract more you have to be kind to girls, have good behavior and character . Look is on third or fourth place.
Amount of bluepill almost separated by soul from my body. I only said xd
And who say this-she has 67 years but still top tier collagen, high zygos and compact midface.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Patrick Baitman, CopingCel and 7 others
ITSOVER

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Dude Stfu you attention seeking bitch

"compact-midface" sounds retarded for Normies, because you are either handsome or not, no one sees the connection with midface length

You grandma is right, thinking you are retarded.

And looks only matter under 3psl and over 5psl.
If you are between 3 to 5psl, your grandma is right, you have to be nice and compensate with other stuffs like money and success in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5912, justadude and 6 others

"compact-midface" sounds retarded for Normies, because you are either handsome or not, no one sees the connection with midface length

If you are between 3 to 5psl, your grandma is right, you have to be nice and compensate with other stuffs like money and success in life.

Rate this. Well said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Deleted member 5912
Based grandma

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Cope you have to be a bad boy at same time really just means don't put pussy on pedastal

Based grandma

• JFL
Imagine having a grandson like OP

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6095 and 5 others

IMAGINE SAYING XD IRL (it’s cringe even written like this)

My younger cousin understand what compact midface means. When we speak my grandma asked me what compact midface means and I told her that the distance from eyes to lips which is very important. My grandma laughed and I said that some people are called horse with a reason and she hit bluepilled that yes some have bad forward teeth jfl then I said no cause its caused that this person have long nose, flat cheekbones etc.
And she asked why I care about that stuff and if i think that if i looked better I would attract more foids. I said also but mainly to be better treated.
Then she told me this
If you want to attract more you have to be kind to girls, have good behavior and character . Look is on third or fourth place.
And who say this-she has 67 years but still top tier collagen, high zygos and compact midface.
Cant blame her. Because guess what. What she said was indeed important decades ago

if you were a well mannered, hard working uglycell you got something and she stick to you

ruined now

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon