I tried to resemble better maxilla⁹

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
20190812 120745

20190812 120357

Maxilla is straight fucking me up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, BrettyBoy and chadpreetcel123
Bro just get modified lefort 3 to bring ur maxilla up and forward. 17K from sinn or something. Forgot his name

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
holy shit, is this the first asian in this forum? BRO YOU NEED TO KPOP MAXX asap.

Bro just get modified lefort 3 to bring ur maxilla up and forward. 17K from sinn or something. Forgot his name
yeah sinn does that. i was looking for that surgery before.
but that only enhances upper maxilla part where infraorbital and zygoma is at.
idk how to deal with my fucked up down part maxilla. maybe le fort1?
holy shit, is this the first asian in this forum? BRO YOU NEED TO KPOP MAXX asap.
there are two other asians on this forum
i was planning to suicide btw

No mentally sane surgeon will ever perform a Lefort 3 on you.

Yeah i think but if u get lefort 1 make sure u get lf3 as well. I saw some results where lf1 patients got the ‘chimp’ look from their side profile. You probably also need something for your retruded chin
Dr sinn does it to everyone. He is not sane as he does the procedure in his clinic/office

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
what sinn does is modified le fort 3 and he actually does that for money. and its quite valid.
its really famous procedure in Jawsurgeryforums.com
Yeah i think but if u get lefort 1 make sure u get lf3 as well. I saw some results where lf1 patients got the ‘chimp’ look from their side profile. You probably also need something for your retruded chin
why do you think i gotta get le fort 3? do you think my upper maxilla is fucked up too? (i got permanent undereye bag yeah)

what sinn does is modified le fort 3 and he actually does that for money. and its quite valid.

why do you think i gotta get le fort 3? do you think my upper maxilla is fucked up too? (i got permanent undereye bag yeah)
It depends on whether u wanna move your maxilla up as well to support you eyes and remove scelera which mlf3 does. There’s this guy on jaw surgery forum called Eric, forgot his name, you should check it out as he did the mlf3 with sinn

If you ever get it make sure to update everyone cause you'll shock PSL

It depends on whether u wanna move your maxilla up as well to support you eyes and remove scelera which mlf3 does. There’s this guy on jaw surgery forum called Eric, forgot his name, you should check it out as he did the mlf3 with sinn

i think modified lf3 enhances lower maxilla too. i actually needa get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
roblox nigga

MLF3 ≠ LF3 to all the lowiqcels

is this from a MLF3?
Yeah no one will perform a lf3 unless you have a chance of dying in your sleep. It is a suicide mission. But mlf3 is is way less riskier with similar result and some surgeons are more willing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Scarface
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
yes it is from mlf3

where'd you find that picture? as far as I know, that's the only before and after of a MLF3 online (the JSF guy Earl posted pics but they're long gone now).

where'd you find that picture? as far as I know, that's the only before and after of a MLF3 online (the JSF guy Earl posted pics but they're long gone now).
she was cruzon syndrome patient.
i think crouzon syndrome has no difference with asian syndrome btw.

Maxilla and chin aren't forward enough, also lose face fat

Maxilla and chin aren't forward enough, also lose face fat
i gave it up.
everything of my face is not forward enough and by the time i get PS of all of them i will be old as fuck without zero experience in youth.
i dont think it is worth to live without it.
and its not even possible to fix my face properly. my midface is horse tier long. and its unfixable. even if i have my maxilla forward i will still look utter subhuman due to long nose. its GG mate.

i'm half asian

atleast curries have forward growth, holy shit ricecels/mongoloid skull is subhuman

atleast curries have forward growth, holy shit ricecels/mongoloid skull is subhuman
curries have caucasoid skulls.
that's why i always claim curries are better looking.
but their skin and too hairy brow is too much of failo man.

Just starcraftmaxx theory

no @Yoyome99 is here too
in fact op does seem to look like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
my nose looks strange and i didn't get my chad father's skull.
thats so sad man.
its better than full asian anyways.

cute little boy :love: (no homo)

• Hmm...
Reactions: toolateforme
i'm planning on having a rhinoplasty.
fucking asian/nigger genes legit fuck up the nose.
asian and nigger nose looks far less geometric than white's which can be assumed whites are just biologically more superior.

fucking asian/nigger genes legit fuck up the nose.
asian and nigger nose looks far less geometric than white's which can be assumed whites are just biologically more superior.
at least my side profile isn't that bad. i think that's why females stare at me and try to know me sometimes.