I Tried to Slap Myself to Snap Out of It, but My Hand Beat Me to It.

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
The following text contains references to alien hand disorder
Before I could even process the thought, it delivered a slap so hard it felt like I owed it money. Like, how does a hand have beef with its own owner? It's out here going rogue, committing acts of violence, and I’m just the meat puppet getting wrecked by my own flesh.This isn’t even a hand anymore, it's a hostile entity. It’s like some parasitic flesh dictator, deciding when and where I get smacked. Am I even in control, or am I just a glorified.
Myself a much-needed wake-up slap, but before I can even complete the thought, my hand’s already mid-air speeding towards my face like it’s got something to prove. And oh, it connects. It doesn’t just connect; it commits, leaving me there, stunned, questioning if I even own my body anymore or if my hand’s been plotting a coup for years. It’s like my hand has some deep-seated vendetta, like all those years of… let’s call them "extracurricular activities" finally caught up with me, and now my hand is serving a decade’s worth of pent-up aggression in one slap after another. @BigJimsWornOutTires I swear, there’s something primordial in the way it attacks—like I’m not just dealing with alien hand disorder, but some curse, passed down through generations of failed masturbation attempts. Every slap carries the weight of a thousand missed opportunities and poor life choices, as if my hand’s trying to beat me into some grotesque form of self-actualization.
@_MVP_ @nullandvoid @Vermilioncore @MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, Tabula Rasa, Kroker and 4 others
@Tabula Rasa @SecularIslamist @StarvedEpi @TsarTsar444 @PROMETHEUS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and StarvedEpi
Thoughts on this? @Mewton @vanillaicecream @Jova @zyzz007 returns @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BigJimsWornOutTires and StarvedEpi
Bump with @The Grinch @God-himself

I’m just the meat puppet getting wrecked by my own flesh

What does this mean- what I think it means

I’m just the meat puppet getting wrecked by my own flesh

What does this mean- what I think it means
It means you're getting bodied by yourself, like your flesh hit max-level sentience and decided to ruin your life for fun.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid