i tried water pulling and all i pulled was blood

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
so i tried water pulling with a small needle i started pulling and all i saw was blood i pulled like 0.1-0.05ml of blood i was really scared after that and i thought that i fucked up my face so i pulled the same amount from the other cheek so in case i fucked up something my face becomes fucked up on both sides not just one side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and 5'7 zoomer
@pneumocystosis what did i do wrong

Retard

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and ryuken
fell for the trap lmao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and ryuken
Risk your life and going blind for pussy that doesnt give a shit if you live or die theorem

• Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken
update : no pain, no swelling i still think i fucked up something

Why are u believing those pneumo fags like who tf would inject a needle into their face lool atleast take advice from ppl that dont edit their pics

Why are u believing those pneumo fags like who tf would inject a needle into their face lool atleast take advice from ppl that dont edit their pics
he seemed trustworthy and he's kinda cute ngl

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and asdvek
Waterpulling is a hoax spread to catch people that were coming from TikTok after that streamer incident. Don't fall for it.

• +1
Reactions: skedd, ey88 and ryuken
Waterpulling is a hoax spread to catch people that were coming from TikTok after that streamer incident. Don't fall for it.
already did:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
already did:fuk:

So did I. At least you're trying something. That's alright. But try something that's been proven to work, like Accutane, leanmaxing, Minoxidil/Finasteride, gym, fillers, laser treatment, teeth whitening, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
So did I. At least you're trying something. That's alright. But try something that's been proven to work, like Accutane, leanmaxing, Minoxidil/Finasteride, gym, fillers, laser treatment, teeth whitening, etc.
thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Madridista