I triggered a wrinkled manlet on Youtube

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
The wrinkled manlet (60, he claims 5'8" but I estimate 5'6") posted a video about how he was in better condition than Andy Wilkinson (61) and that his videos should get as many views as Andy Wilkinson's video. I posted this comment to that video about Andy Wilkinson.
@60-Is-The-New-30 Making absurd claims is the forte of those clickbait channels, it amazes me they get so many views. It isn't so much that they are claiming he (andy wilkinson) is the 'fittest', but that he looks exceptionally young. I don't know what he looks like IRL, but on Instagram he legitimately facially looks 20+ years younger than his age, although you are in great condition, facially you look older than your age. I watched some more of his videos, I see now pullups are not his strength, I can do more pullups with a lot more added weight then he does. And he appears to do minimum cardio, he probably only has a VO2max in the 40 range. But some of his videos are very impressive (assuming they are to be believed), such as dips while wearing a 25 lbs vest, and deadlifting 180 kg, without a belt no less, and doing one arm rows with 52 Kg.
Andy Wilkinson:
iu

The Wrinkled Manlet on Youtube that I triggered. At age 59, before he started filtering his youtube videos:
tzDmuTG.jpg

The day after my post he made this video saying how men don't care about wrinkles and other copes. Other coping wrinkled manlets that follow his channel of course validated him in the comments.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, sweetheart, Richard Cheese and 2 others
He’s right

Bones are important wrinkles are masc tats why Clint Eastwood mog

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The wrinkled manlet (60, he claims 5'8" but I estimate 5'6") posted a video about how he was in better condition than Andy Wilkinson (61) and that his videos should get as many views as Andy Wilkinson's video. I posted this comment to that video about Andy Wilkinson.

Andy Wilkinson:
iu

The Wrinkled Manlet on Youtube that I triggered. At age 59, before he started filtering his youtube videos:
tzDmuTG.jpg

The day after my post he made this video saying how men don't care about wrinkles and other copes. Other coping wrinkled manlets that follow his channel of course validated him in the comments.

'Mirin his New England accent.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
'Mirin his New England accent.
I thought the accent was blue collar 1970s Brooklynesque. In any event he lives in Germany currently. He is almost certainly a povertycel, probably retired US military that was stationed in Germany, I would bet he only speaks 4th grade German.

He’s right

Bones are important wrinkles are masc tats why Clint Eastwood mog
He never mentioned bones, he isn't right. And anyway, he has the bare minimum bone mass in the head to be considered male.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel