I try leave blackpill

yro

yro

Iron
In summer i was doing everything to look good, but i feel like shit and ugly whole time. I Try to cope more and Try focus on good things, forgot about bp and enjoy life, go gym. But now i feel worse than before. Before i cry sometimes in night about my looks, today i cry again for like 30m and cant stop. I hate myself more and more. Truth is u cant escape the blackpill. I dont even have money to hardmaxx. Feel like shit, what is cheapest tips to ascensation? Or i Will kill myself soon

yeah ur not leaving nigga its like a blackhole

Me too bro priroritise sleep bro if u try sleep everything will get better bro have a good day g

In summer i was doing everything to look good, but i feel like shit and ugly whole time. I Try to cope more and Try focus on good things, forgot about bp and enjoy life, go gym. But now i feel worse than before. Before i cry sometimes in night about my looks, today i cry again for like 30m and cant stop. I hate myself more and more. Truth is u cant escape the blackpill. I dont even have money to hardmaxx. Feel like shit, what is cheapest tips to ascensation? Or i Will kill myself soon
you will never leave this just as everyone here dont even try, you fell in

even when u will be at ur nt peak, you will eventually get the slightest flashbacks in the future just as everyone here

you WILL get flashbacks to why this happened, why him over him, even the slightest little things as i said