I try not to hate on women

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
But it's so fucking hard when they constantly affront me and act hostile. How do you cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swimcell, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Its easy to generalise from a few bad experiences, but you need to give a chance for new experiences with nicer women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
Its easy to generalise from a few bad experiences, but you need to give a chance for new experiences with nicer women
B.A. Genderqueer Studies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Dunno ususally women arent hostile to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
But it's so fucking hard when they constantly affront me and act hostile. How do you cope?
This is why incels hate women. Because women hate incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Can’t relate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and PersianKingdom
dont be ugly or short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and PersianKingdom
I dont hate women, I hate the misinformation and lies about women's nature that they and the culture spreads. They are extremely primitive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
I dont hate women, I hate the misinformation and lies about women's nature that they and the culture spreads. They are extremely primitive.
Give some examples :think:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus and TheAscendedOne
Give some examples :think:
The lie that they are the kind and caring sex for example. They are only caring for their own kids, they laugh at subhumans getting bullied by chad and say all sorts of mean shit about shorter guys. They aren't kind or caring anymore than men are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and TheAscendedOne
I hate them because they are sluts and can’t stop being that way for the life of them. I wish I could control the minds of every living thing under the sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310, Catawampus and 1 other person
The lie that they are the kind and caring sex for example. They are only caring for their own kids, they laugh at subhumans getting bullied by chad and say all sorts of mean shit about shorter guys. They aren't kind or caring anymore than men are.
Indeed,son. As a matter of fact, it's men that are more empathetic than women, I'm 100% sure of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310, Catawampus and 1 other person
Indeed,son. As a matter of fact, it's men that are more empathetic than women, I'm 100% sure of that.
Men are indeed the kinder sex. We are the ones who cherish the ideals of nobility, chivalry, and romance. These ideals are a huge turnoff to women though so we often have to act contrary to what we would if we were given the choice.
I hate them because they are sluts and can’t stop being that way for the life of them. I wish I could control the minds of every living thing under the sun
Gods.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and Alesund