I turn 20 next month should I even bother paying a doctor to check my plates?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Its going to be a few hundred is it even worthwhile what are the odds?

Also if by some miracle they are open can I still increase my wrist and hand size or other secondary sexual traits?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I would check its only a little bit of cash tbh, and you have been moneymaxxing, right? If you dont check you might regret it later on in life etc.

Yeah I think so, Im not very knowledgable on it myself but I think if your plates are open you can inject hgh and use inhibitors or what ever its called to slow/stop closing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I would check its only a little bit of cash tbh, and you have been moneymaxxing, right? If you dont check you might regret it later on in life etc.
Yeah I'm working 40 hours a week no cost of living so I will absorb the cost pretty easily

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
Yeah I'm working 40 hours a week no cost of living so I will absorb the cost pretty easily
I would get the scans then in the grand scheme of things 300 is really nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I would get the scans then in the grand scheme of things 300 is really nothing.
I guess its not the money its just the fear that it could be over for good.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I guess its not the money its just the fear that it could be over for good.
Its up to you but I would get the scans because then you know if you can try heightmax etc, if you dont know and you are actually closed and end up heightmaxing etc. then you are just pissing away cash at something thats unachievable.

Its over bro. Average height of 17 year old is the same as that of 19 years old. Look at the statistics. You stop growing at 17..

Its over bro. Average height of 17 year old is the same as that of 19 years old. Look at the statistics. You stop growing at 17..
Fake ! I continued to grow at 18, I think it's also due to the fact that I had my puberty at 15 (stunted growth)