I turned on "show me everyone" on tinder

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
To see what the guys look like, and holy fuck they are literally all ugly as shit. Fat, twinky, pure ugly, soyish. Do they only show the fags?

• JFL
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 1464
Which is why its not 80/20 rule its much more disproportionate than that, a woman actually discovering a guy that is sexually attractive is like finding gold in the river you're panning and why they don't mind sharing him with 20 other girls.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Which is why its not 80/20 rule its much more disproportionate than that, a woman actually discovering a guy that is sexually attractive is like finding gold in the river you're panning and why they don't mind sharing him with 20 other girls.
I totally get it now lol. Men are ugly, dull looking, and not desirable as a whole. You need to be top 10% to be fuckable even jfl. And top 2% to be considered desirable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Peachy, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Yup, so many guys look like shit or are just dead average. You don’t need to be 6PSL like a lot of people say. Just be above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and CupOfCoffee
Yup, so many guys look like shit or are just dead average. You don’t need to be 6PSL like a lot of people say. Just be above average.
Average male looks is laughable, embarassing even LOL

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Yeah the average man is ugly af or just wierd looking

I’ve seen the guys section on tinder, badoo and hot or not the shits ridiculous their so ugly as a whole

Just be above average is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and CupOfCoffee

I’ve seen the guys section on tinder, badoo and hot or not the shits ridiculous their so ugly as a whole

So basically be born with the right bones or gg?
How can the average Joe ascend to above average?

Prob cause you're not genetically wired to be attracted to men like women are.

99% of humans are recessed, but males look way worse when recessed. If all human faces grew right, males would mog ogre looking females hard

Prob cause you're not genetically wired to be attracted to men like women are.
Its surprising that women even use tinder at all given their options are 90% garbage looking

Man, that's because you're registered as a male so they're only showing you fags. Gays have lower standards than women for men so that's why there's so many subhumans. If you have already stacy or becky fished in the past then you would know the vast majority of the men that are shown are chads/chadlites. Your average joe doesn't get any success and leaves the app soon after (still don't get how they still cope)

Think about it, why would a chad need tinder when he already got hoes at his disposal

Nobody that gets girls irl uses tinder, ugly guys can’t get girls, thus why you’re seeing a lot of ugly guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Man, that's because you're registered as a male so they're only showing you fags. Gays have lower standards than women for men so that's why there's so many subhumans. If you have already stacy or becky fished in the past then you would know the vast majority of the men that are shown are chads/chadlites. Your average joe doesn't get any success and leaves the app soon after (still don't get how they still cope)
So there's no way to see the straight men on tinder if I'm Male?

So there's no way to see the straight men on tinder if I'm Male?
No because they are only after women, why would tinder show you someone that couldn't possibly match with you?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
No because they are only after women, why would tinder show you someone that couldn't possibly match with you?
Well, at least we know fags are ugly motherfuckers

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
cope
i larped as a female on tinder.
most men are fucking ugly. no doubt about dat

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
post pics please i wanna see xd

cope
i larped as a female on tinder.
most men are fucking ugly. no doubt about dat
I'd like to do this experiment myself to settle the issue

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
I mog most men I meet facially (90%+) and I live in one of the better looking states. I don't consider myself PSL 6 rn

This thought that "the average men is ugly and so on" to prove the 80/20 (now 95/5) rule is ridiculous. The average women is UGLY as well. But they only go for the top man. EVERYONE knows that the average HUMAN is not good looking. Sometimes the bluepill flows through your brains jfl

lol thats because a 6 psl for you is a standard 7psl

This thought that "the average men is ugly and so on" to prove the 80/20 (now 95/5) rule is ridiculous. The average women is UGLY as well. But they only go for the top man. EVERYONE knows that the average HUMAN is not good looking. Sometimes the bluepill flows through your brains jfl
Average female is ugly but still very fuckable lol.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and CupOfCoffee
They choose bad photos