I underestimated the importance of eye color until I tried this...

G

GymCelNeckPill

Bronze
I tried the POSH filter on TikTok and holy shit! Blue eyes mog so hard!
Screenshot 20221115 232718 TikTok

• +1
Reactions: Nims, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 23554
yeah it gets underestimated by blackpillers generally but its huge halo especially if you are ethnic with very light eyes that shit is lifesaver

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and GymCelNeckPill
yeah it gets underestimated by blackpillers generally but its huge halo especially if you are ethnic with very light eyes that shit is lifesaver
20129.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Maesthetic, BoneDensity and PointOfNoReturn
ppl will really plan out a bunch of eye area surgeries to turn into a tranny with siberian admixture and completely ignore eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and sergeant blackpill
Coloured eyes are such a halo tbh.

Shit quality pics but with and without contacts, its such a big boost imo.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Maesthetic
Just imagine if we could choose our physical features before being born….😩
Maybe in gandys heaven. :owo:

from 5/10 to 9/10 eye area, so fucking brutal. Do you were them or they are too noticable?
I've never worn them outside, I might use them on omegle soon tho. I think they are probably more noticeable in person than they are in photos/videos.

Maybe in gandys heaven. :owo:

I've never worn them outside, I might use them on omegle soon tho. I think they are probably more noticeable in person than they are in photos/videos.
maybe this kind of blue its a bit too much to be realistic, have you ever tried maybe light brown / green with a good limbal ring (to look more natural) ? I think it's a good compromise

• +1
Reactions: Nims
maybe this kind of blue its a bit too much to be realistic,
Yeah your probably right, its very unnatural.

have you ever tried maybe light brown / green with a good limbal ring (to look more natural) ? I think it's a good compromise
Nope I've never looked into them, I only brought the blue ones out on a limb and havent had a change to look into any others, I will probably buy a few different ones soon and test them out. I think they would probably look alot more natural, colour wise if I went with something like a hazel or maybe darkish green. I'll have to look into the limbal rings as I know nothing about them tbh.

Maybe thats why the contacts above look so unnatural as they dont have one? (Altho the colour is extream.)

Yeah your probably right, its very unnatural.

Nope I've never looked into them, I only brought the blue ones out on a limb and havent had a change to look into any others, I will probably buy a few different ones soon and test them out. I think they would probably look alot more natural, colour wise if I went with something like a hazel or maybe darkish green. I'll have to look into the limbal rings as I know nothing about them tbh.

Maybe thats why the contacts above look so unnatural as they dont have one? (Altho the colour is extream.)
your pic don't look too fake (expect color) but I think that's because it's a low quality pic, maybe irl it will be very noticable