i underestimated the power of DHT

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
personally i always thought it was about high test or whatever. but I was wrong

i use to be on dut everyday and fin so my dht was essentially 0 and i never really thought much of it.

recently i have stopped all dht blocker use, and have being using a decent dose of masteron and my dht levels are absolutely through the roof, i’ve noticed more aggression, more confidence and a more dgaf attitude making me more low inhib. it’s also substantially raised my sex drive back to very high levels like where it was before i fucked myself up with tren

not to mention masteron has a strong diuretic effect and makes you very dry and less water retention and controls e2 levels which also lowers bloat and allows you to run more test without worries of e2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mathis, Lidian and 6 others

i use to be on dut everyday and fin so my dht was essentially 0 and i never really thought much of it.

recently i have stopped all dht blocker use, and have being using a decent dose of masteron and my dht levels are absolutely through the roof, i’ve noticed more aggression, more confidence and a more dgaf attitude making me more low inhib. it’s also substantially raised my sex drive back to very high levels like where it was before i fucked myself up with tren

not to mention masteron has a strong diuretic effect and makes you very dry and less water retention and controls e2 levels which also lowers bloat and allows you to run more test without worries of e2
Are you retarded or you simply have zero knowledge of endocrinology? You should compare how you were on 5ar blockers versus completely natural not on synthetic DHT derivatives (which is a completely different scenario making whatever conclusions you made completely irrelevant for reasons I don’t have time to explain in an obscure forum that won’t pay me for my tkme)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mathis, Lidian and 6 others
Are you retarded or you simply have zero knowledge of endocrinology? You should compare how you were on 5ar blockers versus completely natural not on synthetic DHT derivatives (which is a completely different scenario making whatever conclusions you made completely irrelevant for reasons I don’t have time to explain in an obscure forum that won’t pay me for my tkme)
Chinless kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lidian, Donkeyballs and 10 others
are you retarded ? im simply saying having super high dht levels makes me feel really good and has benefits? why are you sperging out on my thread lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1, Sapieeen and 4 others
You sound bitter and old

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1, MA_ascender and 5 others
Rotting since '18..

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1, dsheppa and 1 other person

not to mention masteron has a strong diuretic effect and makes you very dry and less water retention and controls e2 levels which also lowers bloat and allows you to run more test without worries of e
Why r u on masterpn

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
He is fucking right you fucking retard

Retard fucking thread , you fucking niggers

Dumbasses
Dnr + u dont speak good english indian retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lebronjames23 and Donkeyballs
He is fucking right you fucking retard

Retard fucking thread , you fucking niggers

Dumbasses
Of course ‘doctor’ nigga is gonna support the other ‘doctor.’
“Trust the experts guys!”SMH 🤦‍♂️
IMG 3426

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Dream99 and lebronjames23
how many inches did the masteron shave off your hairline so far

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23 and 5'7 zoomer
how many inches did the masteron shave off your hairline so far
good thing i do not have to worry about that jfl

fair enough
Pm me the proof I won’t doxx cause I want to do the same
Can you do longer hairstyles? Like growing out sides and back and install hair from the same length?