I undermined the value of being NT

ascendingcel

ascendingcel

Iron
My situation is very bad , it's been 1.5 years since I started looksmaxxing and I got some results I recently joined college and to my suprise 2 girls asked for my contact from my friend and started talking to me but holy shit the way they lost interest is mind-boggling when my friend asked them why did they ghost me the said I was boring af. I know I am not chad I need to be nt but years of inceldom has got me , I can't enjoy in parties, I can't sit with other people and not feel inferior neither I can socialize, is there any way to escape it?

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, BoredPrince, starvecell and 3 others
Niggas first post was a realization

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Clqs and PROMETHEUS
Don't let autismcels trick you into thinking you can't talk to girls, I literally am a giga loser and can still talk even though I have no chance with them

^ Nonetheless you might never be normal, but you can be not-boring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Clqs, Snowskinned and 3 others
only basement dwelling shizos deny NT

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Carbine, Clqs and 1 other person
"muh lurking for year"

just like every other greycel
Whatever you say buddy, but it is not going to do anything neither you will get anything nor I am becoming nt

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
listen to nettspend, it fixed my ntness. now i slay every weekend

• +1
Reactions: ascendingcel
Don't let autismcels trick you into thinking you can't talk to girls, I literally am a giga loser and can still talk even though I have no chance with them

Bro it's so bad these girls were good at first I thought it's just luck but 2 girls in few days ain't joke for a incel like me but again at end lonilness followed me again

• +1
Bro it's so bad these girls were good at first I thought it's just luck but 2 girls in few days ain't joke for a incel like me but again at end lonilness followed me again
don't want to give normie advice but this seriously sounds like a mindset issue jfl

don't want to give normie advice but this seriously sounds like a mindset issue jfl
Normie means normal but I hope I was normal been an inkwell for most of my time

• +1
Only way to be in a ltr if you're non NT is to find equally non NT girl, preferably shy and no higher than HTB

If you want to slay, drugs and alcohol are only way to fake it

"I know a balding, 4"6ft dude who slays prime Stacy everyday bro. Dont let your height stop you bro"

• +1
"I know a balding, 4"6ft dude who slays prime Stacy everyday bro. Dont let your height stop you bro"
I wouldn't even have said this mentalcel could have got girls if he didn't mention them in the first place and I didn't say he could become NT either, If you meant to reply to the other post then lol, If not this comment leaves me discombobulated

I wouldn't even have said this mentalcel could have got girls if he didn't mention them in the first place and I didn't say he could become NT either, If you meant to reply to the other post then lol, If not this comment leaves me discombobulated
No nigga, im just making fun of you because your muh dont let autism stop you bro statement is retarded. Even if what you say is true, the majority of male Aspies will never get into relationships and will die as virgins

• +1
No nigga, im just making fun of you because your muh dont let autism stop you bro statement is retarded. Even if what you say is true, the majority of male Aspies will never get into relationships and will die as virgins
Rep ratio and pfp tells me enough go argue with someone else truecel jfl

Eh I take that comment back it's not like your wrong

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
My situation is very bad , it's been 1.5 years since I started looksmaxxing and I got some results I recently joined college and to my suprise 2 girls asked for my contact from my friend and started talking to me but holy shit the way they lost interest is mind-boggling when my friend asked them why did they ghost me the said I was boring af. I know I am not chad I need to be nt but years of inceldom has got me , I can't enjoy in parties, I can't sit with other people and not feel inferior neither I can socialize, is there any way to escape it?
i can relate as an aspie