I understand Amnesia more than anyone here

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
I didn't have a Chad brother but in my first year of high school I was mogged by niggas who looked 19 at 14, fully developed bodies, jawlines, wrists etc, while I looked like a fucking skinny fag with no bones and shitty hair with braces

Then on my second year I looksmaxxed non stop, bla bla bla some girls liked me but I was too obsessed with looksmaxxing I forgot about social skills so stayed a virgin til 20, there's more to the story but that's how I relate to @Amnesia

I never stopped looksmaxxing and becoming obsessed with my looks, until one day I reached the age of 18.5 and realized that my teenage years were almost gone and niggas way uglier than me who never made an ounce of self improvement in their lives got laid while I was fighting an invisible enemy (myself)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
Can relate, niggas in my class be really over 6 foot 20 inch bideltoids 7.5" wrists nice cocks etc. and I'm still not sure if I started puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 24278
Can relate, niggas in my class be really over 6 foot 20 inch bideltoids 7.5" wrists nice cocks etc. and I'm still not sure if I started puberty
Brutal but don't let looksmaxxing take over your brain, social skills matter most unironically

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
d niggas way uglier than me who never made an ounce of self improvement in their lives got laid while I was fighting an invisible enemy (myself)
its because looksmaxxxers become so obsessed with looks that they don't bother to lower their standards, leaving them in a cycle of cuckery and loneliness

uglier guys put their dick in ugly pussy so on paper, yeah they get laid more, but with uglier girls

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 31942, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
its because looksmaxxxers become so obsessed with looks that they don't bother to lower their standards, leaving them in a cycle of cuckery and loneliness

uglier guys put their dick in ugly pussy so on paper, yeah they get laid more, but with uglier girls
That was literally me, so obsessed with looks I thought I deserved the best instead of just lowering my standards, brutal

In my country everyone is 2 PSL 4`11 ethnic and poor and I mogged most of them on HS ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Can relate, niggas in my class nice cocks etc. and I'm still not sure if I started puberty
IMG 3697

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 24278
Who gives a shit.

This thread is the definition of first world problems

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278