I understand DAHMER tv show

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Like he ate humans and drill their skull cuz he was fetishing that. I have fetishes where I’m in the middle of doing it I’m moving like a rabid dog. My mind is yelling stop this is very wrong but my body is begging to complete the acts.

I also want to try human remains but my father never taught me how to skin animals and cut organs like DAHMER. if he did I might have tried to cook some female organs and meat in my school.

Either way it’s really hard to control ur fetishes most ppl can’t but they have very basic tastes like girls in school uniform some vanilla shi. u need to be some zen god to suppress these urges.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dantemaxxing, HeightPilledum, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
How do I delete a thread

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Joe Rogancel, diabolusx666 and 13 others
Bundy > rameriez > Albert fish > dahmer

Do you fuck corpses or animals?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
call me Blackpilled Cannibal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and height
i would eat human flesh if it was tasty and legal
It was very common to eat human flesh in the Middle Ages. No one cared what their ‘meat’ was coming from. as long as ppl got to eat meat they were happy. human flesh was being sold alongside chicken, beef, pork etc. only after Industrial Revolution things got cucked

It was very common to eat human flesh in the Middle Ages. No one cared what their ‘meat’ was coming from. as long as ppl got to eat meat they were happy. human flesh was being sold alongside chicken, beef, pork etc. only after Industrial Revolution things got cucked
Nice to meat you sir, where exactly are you from?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and n0rthface
Yes officer, this guy right here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Hero of the Imperium, Moggie and 1 other person
Reporting this post to the FBI

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
@Tony thoughts?

• +1
nigga wtf

• JFL
nigga wtf

• JFL
Reactions: redrum64389
Tales from the 14 yr old serial killer fanatic who just recently watched american psycho

They call unusual sexual desires fetishes but i've never seen a girl with an incel or short man fetish. Fetishes are normie as fuck ngl even cannibalism is normal cause everyone wants to eat aesthetic food, that's why presentation is so important at restaurants.

• JFL
They call unusual sexual desires fetishes but i've never seen a girl with an incel or short man fetish. Fetishes are normie as fuck ngl even cannibalism is normal cause everyone wants to eat aesthetic food, that's why presentation is so important at restaurants.
#BASED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
I always knew cannibalism was totally normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
lol what a retard