I understand how I became so good looking

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Basically I was a cute kid until puberty made me ugly for like 2 years the I started working out and suddenly even my face changed. It's bones grew out of nowhere just from working out.

I was still normie tier but trust me, for a while even @Zer0/∞ mogged me brutally, I wasn't a sub 5, I was a fucking sub 0

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Soon I'll show @TRUE_CEL my transformation, he'll tell you how I went from a sub 0 to maybe a 7/8 at my best

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 25938 and Gengar
Schizo denial

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • +1
Of course bhai. I want what’s best for my bhais.
Trust me, it's the most insane transformation you'll ever see ever. Even schery turbo mogged me

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Cope I'll show him and he'll be the judge
For the record, I hope you do
But if you really had ascended then you wouldn't still be on this site with 11k posts in less than a year

• +1
For the record, I hope you do
But if you really had ascended then you wouldn't still be on this site with 11k posts in less than a year
Lol I only came back to the black pill due to Andrew Tate tbh, I was on r/braincels back in 2019 just to lurk and shitpost. However after one goes from being a sub 0 to a good looking man you never see the world the same way, it changes you so even after I got laid I still find myself coming back to the black pill

Did you get pussy?

• +1
Because of being sub 0 you became a 10 when your face got even more truecel. Rotationpill.

• So Sad
Mb just because you talked about puberty thought it was recent. When was your first slay
20, I missed out on teen sex :feelswhy: but I did kiss and held hands at 16 so at least I wasn't khhv just v