I understand what it's like not having something, I can relate to virgins and incels

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
During my slayer years, I regretted the non-slayer years. I wish I could've longed for tits and ass as if it was precious aluminum, ready to be recycled. I wish women had rejected me. Likewise, I wish I would've begged for the pussy. Ugh. I indeed felt like a virgin but for sexless days and solo sleeping nights. And it's not that I wrecked vaginas by my own desire, but because they kept coming. They wouldn't stop coming! They kept calling me, too. Ugh. I tried to hide from them... but they would come a-knocking. KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!

Then we had the quiet knocker... knock-knock. Ugh, Miss Triple Dipper. She didn't mind vagina to mouth to butthole to mouth to vagina to butthole to mouth and so on. But watching her try to flip me as she stroked her strap-on dildo, as if she was a guy, well... pathetic. "You know that's never going to happen, right?" I told her as she tried to flip me after sucking my dick.

"But why? You do me in my ass, fair is fair, Jimmy," Miss Triple Dipper said as she unfastened her pegger.

"Just because you're an LGBT fundraiser married to a butch-looking creepy dyke, doesn't mean you're a dude."

"Please? Pretty please?" with pouted lips, she begged as she wiggled the butt toy.

"Do you have any idea what would happen if your people ever discovered you're fucking a muscular Chad who degrades women into kitchen workers and maids? They would probably disown you and force your resignation."

"That's why no one will ever see us in public together."

"But why marry a woman if you're needing a man and his cock so badly?"

"Well, Boy, that's none of your fucking business. And since you're not wanting to receive," she positioned herself on all fours and grabbed her ass cheeks, then spread them out with her hands. She concluded, "Don't be polite. Treat it like a punching bag, Champ."

It was a useless quest. I realized that my freedom was ineffective to hot, manipulative, and charming women.

Today, I no longer put my dick out there for women to heavily abuse and pack their throats with. I respect myself! I am proud to say with the conscientious dedication of triumphant courage, I am Virgin Incel.

I AM VIRGIN INCEL FOR LIFE!

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: descension and 8uAte
Just slay more then faggot

Real slayers never age

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Just slay more then faggot

Real slayers never age
I am Virgin Incel! Sure, I did get balls deep but that doesn't mean I can't identify as a virgin. And incel.

During my slayer years, I regretted the non-slayer years. I wish I could've longed for tits and ass as if it was precious aluminum, ready to be recycled. I wish women had rejected me. Likewise, I wish I would've begged for the pussy. Ugh. I indeed felt like a virgin but for sexless days and solo sleeping nights. And it's not that I wrecked vaginas by my own desire, but because they kept coming. They wouldn't stop coming! They kept calling me, too. Ugh. I tried to hide from them... but they would come a-knocking. KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!

Then we had the quiet knocker... knock-knock. Ugh, Miss Triple Dipper. She didn't mind vagina to mouth to butthole to mouth to vagina to butthole to mouth and so on. But watching her try to flip me as she stroked her strap-on dildo, as if she was a guy, well... pathetic. "You know that's never going to happen, right?" I told her as she tried to flip me after sucking my dick.

"But why? You do me in my ass, fair is fair, Jimmy," Miss Triple Dipper said as she unfastened her pegger.

"Just because you're an LGBT fundraiser married to a butch-looking creepy dyke, doesn't mean you're a dude."

"Please? Pretty please?" with pouted lips, she begged as she wiggled the butt toy.

"Do you have any idea what would happen if your people ever discovered you're fucking a muscular Chad who degrades women into kitchen workers and maids? They would probably disown you and force your resignation."

"That's why no one will ever see us in public together."

"But why marry a woman if you're needing a man and his cock so badly?"

"Well, Boy, that's none of your fucking business. And since you're not wanting to receive," she positioned herself on all fours and grabbed her ass cheeks, then spread them out with her hands. She concluded, "Don't be polite. Treat it like a punching bag, Champ."

It was a useless quest. I realized that my freedom was ineffective to hot, manipulative, and charming women.

Today, I no longer put my dick out there for women to heavily abuse and pack their throats with. I respect myself! I am proud to say with the conscientious dedication of triumphant courage, I am Virgin Incel.

I AM VIRGIN INCEL FOR LIFE!

Proud Of You Yes GIF
@Gengar Can we ban @BigJimsWornOutTires ?

• JFL
Ugh. I tried to ban him... but he would come a-knocking. KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!

• JFL
Because I'm a virgin incel, ban me? The fuck with this hate? My virgin incelnesss isn't affecting you, now is it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte