I understand why im here

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I used to get choosing signals by some stacies in high school (even had gf with consistent sex but then i let myself go (body fat) now i get no choosing signals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 701, kobecel and 3 others
I’ll be dropping a workout guide soon so be on the lookout. I’ll whip you into shape.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel and Swagwaffle
I’ll be dropping a workout guide soon so be on the lookout. I’ll whip you into shape.
Great . Is proper form required? i swear i hate that part. I rather just run on the treadmill. Im too low iq to figure out form.

Great . Is proper form required? i swear i hate that part. I rather just run on the treadmill. Im too low iq to figure out form.
Dw I’ll be including videos for every exercise to make it easy on the lazycels. I got you brotha.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Gengar, adrianolm and 5 others
literally just water fast until youre <15% bf

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON and Swagwaffle
literally just water fast until youre <15% bf
really? interesting Far as i know ill be pretty light headed if i dont get anything solid in me. (big pause)

really? interesting Far as i know ill be pretty light headed if i dont get anything solid in me. (big pause)
If you take electrolytes you'll be aight. Fasting has health benefits too.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I don’t..

Lifetime existential crisis tbh.

• +1
Dw I’ll be including videos for every exercise to make it easy on the lazycels. I got you brotha.
We are Natty cels ?

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
My goal is to drop to 10% bodyfat

Just run Fierce 5 on forums.bodybuilding.com bro. Just don't be a nigger bro. @Swagwaffle

time to starvemaxx

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Nibba and Swagwaffle
I missed you bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Swagwaffle
What is a choosing signal ?

• +1
OP rope

• +1
Get an avatar you ape

• +1
How are your videos going to be any different from thousands of workout videos on youtube already?

If anyone hasn't gotten into shape by now, it's certainly not because the information isn't readily available.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Stfu with this bullshit. Dude needs to lift and do cardio.

At the same time or bulking up and then doing cardio?

If at the same time: how would you do it? HIIT and full body strenght training?

At the same time or bulking up and then doing cardio?

If at the same time: how would you do it? HIIT and full body strenght training?
Same time. Just do either full body or an upper/lower while doing Liss cardio on 2-4 days a week. I'd stay away from hiit

Same time. Just do either full body or an upper/lower while doing Liss cardio on 2-4 days a week. I'd stay away from hiit

Cardio training longer than 20 min causes raises cortisol levels, I am scared that it could acelerate my balding process.

& why would u stay away from hiit?

Oldcel pill

• +1
Cardio training longer than 20 min causes raises cortisol levels, I am scared that it could acelerate my balding process.

& why would u stay away from hiit?
Seriously lol? Bald from cardio? You really saying you cant walk more than 20 minutes or you will be bald? Hiit kicks your ass and taxes your body way harder than liss ever could. Do what you want kid.

50.jpg
ropepill