I understood why I feel so fucking short

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
I'm bit below average but I feel even shorter than people who are the same height as me. I'm manletish but feel just above turbomanlet

The cause is ...

Scapular depression
My shoulders are fukin depressed so my shoulder line and torso feel small as fuck, much lower than average and on level with people like 2 inches shorter even though my head and eye level sn't really much lower than average

I also feel short as fuck sitting down for the same reason

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 21340 and Canwefixit
I will have to check if I have this as I feel short despite being average height. In fact when sitting down I am the same height as my 5’4 grandad yet when I stand up, the top of his head comes up to my lip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 21863
Scapular depression
Oh man a relative of mine has it and he looks literally like the virgin from the memes.
I feel terrible for you. You should try getting into sports, like swimming. Maybe that'll help : )

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 21863
Deadlift.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Oh man a relative of mine has it and he looks literally like the virgin from the memes.
I feel terrible for you. You should try getting into sports, like swimming. Maybe that'll help : )
yup thankfully it's more muscle imbalance than frame bone structure
if I strain a bit I can get it back to ideal position but I'm gonna need to build back strength, so a couple of workouts and posture practice should do it. Swimming could help with the coordination

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
yup thankfully it's more muscle imbalance than frame bone structure
if I strain a bit I can get it back to ideal position but I'm gonna need to build back strength, so a couple of workouts and posture practice should do it. Swimming could help with the coordination
Best of luck!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863