I uploaded this pic to my ig and foids are dming me

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240221 212028 comandroidgallery3d

This pic, 1 hour ago and a foid responded and said "fuuuuck you got so big, pass me ur delts and triceps routine" no larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, deepfuckingvalue, One Rep Max and 8 others
Screenshot 20240222 232721

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Baban and SubhumanCurrycel
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
You know you Him when even a blurry ass pixelated pic still gets interest from women

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Why do you niggas use military time?

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I mog his traps and I’m natty
Like bru i am only ligting 4 months of course i am not huge or a bodybuilder lol i was 76kgs 4 months ago now i am 98kg

Like bru i am only ligting 4 months of course i am not huge or a bodybuilder lol i was 76kgs 4 months ago now i am 98kg
I already tagged u on it before but did it again. Too lazy to repost on here

• +1
Congratulations

• +1
2 and half years
Nice, definetly good genetics, i am working out 4 months and all the 4 months unnatural.
I will do my 2nd cycle soon i alresdy finished my first cycle with great results

Nice, definetly good genetics, i am working out 4 months and all the 4 months unnatural.
I will do my 2nd cycle soon i alresdy finished my first cycle with great results
4 months EVEN roided that's impossible. Kill yourself this instant.

Bro this was me 3-4 months ago, i did high doses the last 2 months and got huge

Cute daddy

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and ConfusedBolivian
1 month i did 500mg test, 25mg anadrol 30mg dianabol.
Got most of my gains there

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Bro this was me 3-4 months ago, i did high doses the last 2 months and got huge

Did you have experience in the past? Or is this the first time you're working out?

The best roids so far that i used where turinabol, dianabol and anadrol, anadrol is a game changer

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
Did you have experience in the past? Or is this the first time you're working out?
I used to work out from 15-18 but not serious lifting and just playing with the weights. I always had great genes when i was 18 ppl used to think i roided even my dad thought i was roiding but i was natty doing 3 times a week full body workouts and eating raw eggs raw milk, today i drank 2 liters raw milk and ate 1 lb of raw meat

I used to work out from 15-18 but not serious lifting and just playing with the weights. I always had great genes when i was 18 ppl used to think i roided even my dad thought i was roiding but i was natty doing 3 times a week full body workouts and eating raw eggs raw milk, today i drank 2 liters raw milk and ate 1 lb of raw meat
Yeah not surprised that you worked out before in the past. You're obviously going to get bigger faster. It's normal.

• +1
Yeah not surprised that you worked out before in the past. You're obviously going to get bigger faster. It's normal.
I want to do tren now

@moggathon looool lurking my thread even when banned "i never see ur threads buddy" kys nigger

Your physique isn't bad nigga. Up to you tho.
First i will do 750mg test e 500mg equipoise for 20 weeks and if i am not glsd with results or i get too fat i will use tren to shred the fat and built muscle

• Hmm...
Don't do tren bro. It's seriously a meme steroid. It's made in underground labs and shit it's not something you should take.
Yeah it is very dangerous tbh, i dont need it with diet and softer compounds i can mog, but i want to gain at least 20kgs of muscle mass until end of the year

Yeah it is very dangerous tbh, i dont need it with diet and softer compounds i can mog, but i want to gain at least 20kgs of muscle mass until end of the year
Trust me bro this isn't a race to gain muscle it's a marathon. You look big already. Gaining size that fast has it's downsides, and there's no real reason for it. Tren is extremely toxic to your body. Yeah I know "gotta do whatever it takes" and "id rather live just 30 years as a jacked chad" but tbh it really isn't worth it. And besides, most sources for it are either scams, or chinese bathwater chemicals that will give you more side effects then ebola.

• +1
Trust me bro this isn't a race to gain muscle it's a marathon. You look big already. Gaining size that fast has it's downsides, and there's no real reason for it. Tren is extremely toxic to your body. Yeah I know "gotta do whatever it takes" and "id rather live just 30 years as a jacked chad" but tbh it really isn't worth it. And besides, most sources for it are either scams, or chinese bathwater chemicals that will give you more side effects then ebola.
Based snd true