I upped my anti-aging game

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Now I'm applying sunscreen on my ears and on their back and applying sunscreen on my hands and wearing gloves all the time + I'm getting UV filtering sunglasses which I will have on all the time as to reduce the rays of light touching my eye area which is the first one to show signs of aging. I will go ER and rope if I see any signs of aging regardless of my age.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, angelo, zeshama and 4 others
Jfl I relate to this so much
Another based anti aging maxxer

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
autism. office stress/ general stress from things will age you way more than the sun ever will

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Gargantuan, Nick.Harte and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Now I'm applying sunscreen on my ears and on their back and applying sunscreen on my hands and wearing gloves all the time + I'm getting UV filtering sunglasses which I will have on all the time as to reduce the rays of light touching my eye area which is the first one to show signs of aging. I will go ER and rope if I see any signs of aging regardless of my age.
I am not applying anything on face smoke to age my skin faster drinking energy drinks and what not

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
autism. office stress/ general stress from things will age you way more than the sun ever will
keep your stress low as well
best of both worlds

Vampiremaxxing indoors has made my skin 2 shades paler as well

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23558
U wish u indian shit
you look like a dried disgusting raisin you fucking ugly subhuman sandnigger no wonder you are apllying every chemical to recapture a singular moment of your youth long gone.

you could be my fucking dad you abominatable trash bag kys immediately no chemical to reverse aging by 20 years. POS and that nose is bigger than fucking abos. disgusting person all round.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25913, Gargantuan, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
apply in your scalp too for reassurance

JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE 24 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND YOURE SPOT ON WITH THAT ASSESSMENT MATE ORDER NITROUS OXIDE INSTEAD OF YOUR NEXT SUNSCREEN CAUSE ITS TIME TO PULL THE PLUG

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 21863
keep your stress low as well
best of both worlds

Vampiremaxxing indoors has made my skin 2 shades paler as well
i prolly wont stop tanning makes my mood and libido insane. tret and azelaic with msm would prolly do the job ive gotten two shades lighter in just a few weeks with that combo even when i was tanning everyday

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Chadelite
10 matches :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: my nana could do better than that you disgusting dalit filth.

Stress causes the most ages @BrahminBoss is right

Brahmin iq strikes again!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23558
i prolly wont stop tanning makes my mood and libido insane. tret and azelaic with msm would prolly do the job ive gotten two shades lighter in just a few weeks with that combo even when i was tanning everyday
It can ruin collagen and cause wrinkles tho so make sure to sunscreen max

Uv index in India is extremely high

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Nick.Harte
you look like a dried disgusting raisin you fucking ugly subhuman sandnigger no wonder you are apllying every chemical to recapture a singular moment of your youth long gone.

View attachment 2328979

you could be my fucking dad you abominatable trash bag kys immediately no chemical to reverse aging by 20 years. POS and that nose is bigger than fucking abos. disgusting person all round.

U spent hours going through my posts like the obsessed shitndian subhuman u are, my nose looks big because it is big but not from the front but from the sides which makes it close to the camera which has a lot of distortion so it makes the tip larger than it is in relation to the rest of the face, I already went to 2 rhyno surgeons and they said I don't need to reduce the size, my nose appears big in selfies but normal when I look in the mirror or take pictures from afar, I was 23 in that picture so that "youth long gone" is just shitposting
3372149 fwhr picture
3292117 1723056 IMG 20200416 220621

What u should have criticized is my eye area which is completely deformed and has 0 appeal. Also jfl at cherrypicking the picture were I look the brownest, indians know very well brown = bad.

U spent hours going through my posts like the obsessed shitndian subhuman u are, my nose looks big because it is big but not from the front but from the sides which makes it close to the camera which has a lot of distortion so it makes the tip larger than it is in relation to the rest of the face, I already went to 2 rhyno surgeons and they said I don't need to reduce the size, my nose appears big in selfies but normal when I look in the mirror or take pictures from afar, I was 23 in that picture so that "youth long gone" is just shitposting View attachment 2329977View attachment 2329979

What u should have criticized is my eye area which is completely deformed and has 0 appeal. Also jfl at cherrypicking the picture were I look the brownest, indians know very well brown = bad.

That comment was two minutes after you replied you deluded sandnigger. I actually have things to do unlike you who applies chemicals on his face all day

Share the glasses