i use all approaches, because singularity AND OR destruction of humanity is inevitable. additionally some more. here are the approaches //example:

_MVP_

_MVP_

💲dont feel bad about impossibility
I focus 1 hour on money, then i focus 1 hour on crime, then 1 hour IQ/knowledge, then 1 hour destroy humanity, then 1 hour singularity

and rinse repeat

again 1 hour money, 1 hour crime etc

its like a day-schedule/plan right.

the above are like the big 5 of approaches. but there are even more approaches. (german word for approaches: Ansätze, i think this word fits better in my case, but shouldnt matter for you)

i do think that other approaches are the derivatives of the big 5.

Another Approach (C; standing for conscious of/focus on) would be:

1. Memory increasing, 2. All thoughts, 3. i am dumb 4. i dont need to do anything 5. read wikipedia all day

etc etc, u get the idea.

i had way more examples in the past but i currently dont have good access to my memory, i think these 5 examples should suffice. Mainly its approaches that are not the big 5, but usually stem/derive from the big 5. if you know the big 5, ur well off. i made threads about it but here a reminder:

Big 5 one: IQ/Knowledge
Big 5 two: Money
Big 5 three: Crime
Big 5 four: Destroy humanity
big 5 five: Singularity

they all maximize the chance of some win condition triggering.

These are the win conditions

Meaning u accelerate singularity by posting high iq thoughts online, singularity then comes, u win.
U accelerate destruction of humanity by posting evil, hateful thoughts online, destruction of humanity comes, u win.
u focus on IQ/Knowledge and one day u take over the planet, u win
u focus on crime and one day u commit the perfect crime, u win
u focus on money and one day u become a millionaire, u win.

@deadstock
@LancasteR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, noobs, ChiraqJihad and 3 others
what does singularity mean sir

• +1
Reactions: jattlife, twojei and _MVP_
I focus 1 hour on money, then i focus 1 hour on crime, then 1 hour IQ/knowledge, then 1 hour destroy humanity, then 1 hour singularity

and rinse repeat

again 1 hour money, 1 hour crime etc

its like a day-schedule/plan right.

the above are like the big 5 of approaches. but there are even more approaches. (german word for approaches: Ansätze, i think this word fits better in my case, but shouldnt matter for you)

i do think that other approaches are the derivatives of the big 5.

Another Approach (C; standing for conscious of/focus on) would be:

1. Memory increasing, 2. All thoughts, 3. i am dumb 4. i dont need to do anything 5. read wikipedia all day

etc etc, u get the idea.

i had way more examples in the past but i currently dont have good access to my memory, i think these 5 examples should suffice. Mainly its approaches that are not the big 5, but usually stem/derive from the big 5. if you know the big 5, ur well off. i made threads about it but here a reminder:

Big 5 one: IQ/Knowledge
Big 5 two: Money
Big 5 three: Crime
Big 5 four: Destroy humanity
big 5 five: Singularity

they all maximize the chance of some win condition triggering.

These are the win conditions

Meaning u accelerate singularity by posting high iq thoughts online, singularity then comes, u win.
U accelerate destruction of humanity by posting evil, hateful thoughts online, destruction of humanity comes, u win.
u focus on IQ/Knowledge and one day u take over the planet, u win
u focus on crime and one day u commit the perfect crime, u win
u focus on money and one day u become a millionaire, u win.

@deadstock
@LancasteR
What u taking for IQ increase

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back