I use my absence as an example of how to become ... SOMETHING ELSE!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Three weeks ago, tomorrow, Looksmax decided to iPhonemax and changed their shit around. Ugh. I couldn't locate the autistic section, YOUR THREADS, MOTHERFUCKER. It was gone. I felt, "Ugh, these Jews couldn't resist." I thought they hid that section because ... well ... they're Jews. It's what Jews do.

Anyway, I decided to exercise self-control. I used it many times before. Trump is known to use that very strategy as well. Currently, he's doing just that by not participating in the debates, thus sizing up cocks with other wannabe Prime Puppets.

I announced I would check back in a week and see if YOUR THREADS, MOTHERFUCKER returned.

And so I did.

But it was still gone. Yikes. So I said I would check back in two weeks ... thus to the comment I'd made about double-dipping. Sure, it made no sense, but that's just dandy with me.

Two weeks later, today, I returned. And of course, it's still gone. But a user brought to my attention, Looksmax went majorly Jewmax, thus utilizing the iPhone rendering engine. YOUR THREADS, MOTHERFUCKER was moved to a drop-down menu. Yeah, it saves a little space while tidying up the shithole -- gotta keep the toilet seat clean! Gotcha.

Anyfuckingwho, what I did was similar to how I did it with strength training. It's how I did it with losing weight before the RETURN OF THE BODYBUILDER. Ah, yes, I've been lifting weights since I was 12. But I took a long break years later and gained fatty fat flaps. Cringe. I know. Luckily, I would lose that and become the best version of mankind in the universes, of all creation, including the trillions of parallel cosmos.

You gotta discipline yourself! "I'm going to the gym once a week." If that's how you think, you should turn your penis inside out and be that little bitch you're representing. You should say, "I'm going to the gym five times a week." And commit to it! No matter what! No matter the urge emerges not to go. You make yourself! Literally.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

im horny work out GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back