I use retinol during the day sometimes

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
If I don't go outside

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: alurmo and raleqtambrobret
does your window make the sunlight enter the house?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
does your window make the sunlight enter the house?
A little, but the curtains and those metal twisty things keep most of it out.

I just wonder how long do you have to wait before you can wash it off? It never completely absorbs on me. If I wanted to go out later I would definitely wash it off and do my basic skincare (face wash, shave (if necessary), Eucerine and sunscreen).

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
A little, but the curtains and those metal twisty things keep most of it out.

I just wonder how long do you have to wait before you can wash it off? It never completely absorbs on me. If I wanted to go out later I would definitely wash it off and do my basic skincare (face wash, shave (if necessary), Eucerine and sunscreen).
put a pea sized amount and spread it on your face it should make a thin layer that gets absorbed and wash it off after like 8 hours

put a pea sized amount and spread it on your face it should make a thin layer that gets absorbed and wash it off after like 8 hours
That sounds too little. It's retinol I'm using, not tret. I would feel stupid to go through the whole process if I wasn't sure it was gonna be enough.

• +1
That sounds too little. It's retinol I'm using, not tret. I would feel stupid to go through the whole process if I wasn't sure it was gonna be enough.
why don't you use a retinoid anyway? i've been using adapalene for a while now and it works just fine

why don't you use a retinoid anyway? i've been using adapalene for a while now and it works just fine
Retinol is a retinoid. The reason I'm not using tretinoin (which is the strongest) is because that would require a prescription or getting it off some possibly shady online store and I just haven't been bothered to go through that process.

I take about as much as a full cylinder (pic is just for reference; I use a different brand). Do you think that's too much?
Images 7

• +1
Retinol is a retinoid. The reason I'm not using tretinoin (which is the strongest) is because that would require a prescription or getting it off some possibly shady online store and I just haven't been bothered to go through that process.

I take about as much as a full cylinder (pic is just for reference; I use a different brand). Do you think that's too much?
View attachment 3009614
i didn't know it needed a prescription you can get it here for like 5 dollars and even get accutane from some pharmacies without a prescription i even got furosemide with no prescription

anyway i suggest that you use a retinol cream because it's way easier to know how much you need you can use youtube to know how much you need from this idk tbh

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
i didn't know it needed a prescription you can get it here for like 5 dollars and even get accutane from some pharmacies without a prescription i even got furosemide with no prescription

anyway i suggest that you use a retinol cream because it's way easier to know how much you need you can use youtube to know how much you need from this idk tbh
I don't think creams are nearly as potent. The retinol in squalane I use Is 1%.

Why don't you use tretinoin if it's prescription free though? It's supposed to be the best from what I've heard.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and ryuken
I don't think creams are nearly as potent. The retinol in squalane I use Is 1%.

Why don't you use tretinoin it it's prescription free though? It's supposed to be the best from what I've heard.
i'm starting in this week but i'm still building up to use stronger concentration i'm at 0.05% and can use it for 3 hours maximum

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Why angry face @raleqtambrobret? Please help a brother out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alurmo and raleqtambrobret