I used be a piece of shit to my gf

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
used to beat her up for trying to question me. I spankedand grabbed her butt in public when she wore suggestive clothing. fuck I miss that ass ngl. but I shouldn’t have been such an asshole to her now she thinks im a bad person..

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
used to beat her up for trying to question me. I spankedand grabbed her butt in public when she wore suggestive clothing. fuck I miss that ass ngl. but I shouldn’t have been such an asshole to her now she thinks im a bad person..
when you are in a relationship it is always reverse psychology with retraction, most of relationships fail because they cant deal with this correlation. For example if you are too liberal, your girl will be also and maybe that can end in a break up because she cheated on you, or in the opposite if you are very strict and autoritary your girlfriend might can't stand you anymore and break up with you. The ideal is having a correlation between liberal/autoritary

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, c0pemaxxer, Slavusz and 1 other person
when you are in a relationship it is always reverse psychology with retraction, most of relationships fail because they cant deal with this correlation. For example if you are too liberal, your girl will be also and maybe that can end in a break up because she cheated on you, or in the opposite if you are very strict and autoritary your girlfriend might can't stand you anymore and break up with you. The ideal is having a correlation between liberal/autoritary
High iq psychocybernetics sheit innit

• +1
Reactions: 14vic