“I used my moms vibrator to get back at her”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
The title isn’t clickbait. I kind of feel fucked up for it. In my defense this is rhe same woman who has abused me mentally and physically for 17 years. Coerced me into suicide. Literally. Blamed me for my rape. Tells me how I’m going to grow up and never go to college and never be shit. Beats me because she thinks I want attention from her boyfriend. Every week it’s something new. Puts her man before us every. Single. Time. Threw away all my art work and clothes.She’s a textbook narcissist. The list goes on. Did I go too far though? Should I apologize for leaving it out for here to see?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, lastamericanvirgin, The Grinch and 1 other person
larping like @ReadBooksEveryday reads books

ascension if you buy my course 50% off @enchanted_elixir

Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

@MA_ascender @baerr @Litekiller11 @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @nathan @enriquecel @got.daim @elemanzelvadre

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Chadeep, GlamourPursuer and 6 others
The title isn’t clickbait. I kind of feel fucked up for it. In my defense this is rhe same woman who has abused me mentally and physically for 17 years. Coerced me into suicide. Literally. Blamed me for my rape. Tells me how I’m going to grow up and never go to college and never be shit. Beats me because she thinks I want attention from her boyfriend. Every week it’s something new. Puts her man before us every. Single. Time. Threw away all my art work and clothes.She’s a textbook narcissist. The list goes on. Did I go too far though? Should I apologize for leaving it out for here to see?
You be on sum Otha shit
Nice you gots tuh be geekin

larping like @ReadBooksEveryday reads books

ascension if you buy my course 50% off @enchanted_elixir

View attachment 3126248
@MA_ascender @baerr @Litekiller11 @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @nathan @enriquecel @got.daim @elemanzelvadre
Stop tagging me.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567 and ReadBooksEveryday
Is that guy actually you?
I mean it clearly says enchanted_elixir on that paper note

So why would it not be him. It'd be really strange to hold someone else's username on a paper note

he'll try to convince you otherwise.
Convince of what? It has your name on it. Did your eye lightening guide make you blind?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kaligula567