I used tan lotion to jerk off

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
My dick feels like burning lmao but it was worth it

Andremln

I was skimming through TD episodes today, mirin this.

Anyway, yeah I use oil. :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Gaygymmaxx and lowtiernormiechad
do it dry like a man brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, watah, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
Andremln

I was skimming through TD episodes today, mirin this.

Anyway, yeah I use oil. :feelsyay:
I never use shit, i jerk off raw and when i fuck i also do it raw usually the girls i've been with could squirt so lifefuel.

I did this mainly because i was bored jfl it felt good but never doing it again

I never use shit, i jerk off raw and when i fuck i also do it raw usually the girls i've been with could squirt so lifefuel.

I did this mainly because i was bored jfl it felt good but never doing it again
Well I'm circumcised so I hafta do it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah, chudlite and Sub5kang
Well I'm circumcised so I hafta do it.
Circumcision means you have to use oil????? I'm sure they're still dry beaters

Circumcision means you have to use oil????? I'm sure they're still dry beaters
Well we have no foreskin so yes many guys use lotions or oils. The only time I can beat it "dry" is if I use a t-shirt or something and wrap it around my cock. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Sub5kang
Well we have no foreskin so yes many guys use lotions or oils. The only time I can beat it "dry" is if I use a t-shirt or something and wrap it around my cock. :ogre:
I'm circumcised too and when I used to do It I was a dry nigga idk why on ab, ask more ngas who've been cut I guarantee you they were like me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Gengar
I'm circumcised too and when I used to do It I was a dry nigga idk why on ab, ask more ngas who've been cut I guarantee you they were like me
So then how do you fap?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
So then how do you fap?
Literally just the motion idk how to explain it, it doesn't stretch much but it gets the job done

Literally just the motion idk how to explain it, it doesn't stretch much but it gets the job done
Not possible for me. You must have gotten a loose kind of cut. I cannot move my skin upwards or downwards at all. Remember there's four major different circumcision styles. Low and loose, high and loose, low and tight and high and tight. Mine is low and tight. Low meaning the circumcision scar is closer to the glans/tip of the penis.

• +1
Not possible for me. You must have gotten a loose kind of cut. I cannot move my skin upwards or downwards at all. Remember there's four major different circumcision styles. Low and loose, high and loose, low and tight and high and tight. Mine is low and tight. Low meaning the circumcision scar is closer to the glans/tip of the penis.
Ah there's a gap between my glans and scar where my shaft can slide over I thought everyone's was the same, your family do it for religious reasons or nah?

Ah there's a gap between my glans and scar where my shaft can slide over I thought everyone's was the same, your family do it for religious reasons or nah?
Yes, it was done for religious reasons. It was, however, performed by a western doctor and not a religious person. Yeah, so it sounds like you got a low and loose cut, which means you can still masturbate while dry. That is literally impossible for me.

• +1
Yes, it was done for religious reasons. It was, however, performed by a western doctor and not a religious person. Yeah, so it sounds like you got a low and loose cut, which means you can still masturbate while dry. That is literally impossible for me.
So basically I got lucky? Also U Muslim or Jewish? :feelswhat: I also got it done for religious reasons but I'm not a religious discriminator since I'm a self proclaimed high iqcel :bigbrain::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I used to use my blanket it was actually perfect :lul:

My nigga gengar :ogre:
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and Gengar
I used to use my blanket it was actually perfect :lul:

My nigga gengar :ogre:
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF
Depending on the quality of the cloth it can feel sooooo damn good.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
So basically I got lucky? Also U Muslim or Jewish? :feelswhat: I also got it done for religious reasons but I'm not a religious discriminator since I'm a self proclaimed high iqcel :bigbrain::Comfy:
I am Islamic, why did you get circumcised -- like, which religion?

• +1
Very based. :feelsyay:
I had a feeling you were Muslim because of salludon and the conversations you had in his threads (yes I stalked old threads:feelsohgod:) and that you also had his private intagram and he's obviously Muslim (bros Pakistani called Junaid) so I had muh inklings :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I had a feeling you were Muslim because of salludon and the conversations you had in his threads (yes I stalked old threads:feelsohgod:) and that you also had his private insurance and he's obviously Muslim (bros Pakistani called Junaid) so I had muh inklings :Comfy:
Indeed akhi, you were right when you said you're a high IQcel. That said, it's time for me to go. I have to get up early. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Sub5kang
Indeed akhi, you were right when you said you're a high IQcel. That said, it's time for me to go. I have to get up early. :feelscry:
Make sure to wake up for fajr Bhai, we have to deenmaxx and go to mog sub5s to Allah's Jannah

I had a feeling you were Muslim because of salludon and the conversations you had in his threads (yes I stalked old threads:feelsohgod:) and that you also had his private intagram and he's obviously Muslim (bros Pakistani called Junaid) so I had muh inklings :Comfy:
very based circumsision discussion, i have a halfways circumsision, i can show in pms, if i grab from the bottom and pull up i can almost cover the whole glans

• +1
very based circumsision discussion, i have a halfways circumsision, i can show in pms, if i grab from the bottom and pull up i can almost cover the whole glans
Same here I used to do weird shit when I was a kid, I'd cover the glans then I'd grab my ballsack and cover the whole thing don't ask me why I just did :Comfy:

Same here I used to do weird shit when I was a kid, I'd cover the glans then I'd grab my ballsack and cover the whole thing don't ask me why I just did :Comfy:
same i used to stick my dick into myself when it was soft and watching it pop out would make me laugh so hard

• +1
same i used to stick my dick into myself when it was soft and watching it pop out would make me laugh so hard
I did the same, I guess uncircumcised kids could have way more fun tho

I did the same, I guess uncircumcised kids could have way more fun tho
i have memories of my foreskin i miss when it completely covered the glans, its smaller now and doesnt cover it anymore, i remember i used to tuck my ballsack into my foreskin:ROFLMAO:

• JFL