I used to be able to shower in cold water easily, but now I can't stand it... why?

Kraken
:unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Lack of purpose and results. Cold showers are good, but the tradeoff is comfort. Most men are rotters so that little bit of energy jolt you get from cold showers is to them not worth it. It wont cure depression or blackpill, and ascension from it is minimal. . Also a shower in general is leagues inferior to a herbal bath or body of water in all ways. Better off focusing on filtering your water for chloramines and such. Better of getting a vit c filter or something.

I used to take cold showers but i started to lag before i took them in order to prepare myself from the initial shock. Eventually that lag got longer and longer. I had a period where my hot water was off for a month and realized what i took for granted, and that hot shower comfort actually help me more when it comes to actual motivation to shower in the first place. And when it came to hair and health i would probably be better off filtering the shit in the water for better results.

Last edited:
Lack of purpose and results. Cold showers are good, but the tradeoff is comfort. Most men are rotters so that little bit of energy jolt you get from cold showers is to them not worth it. It wont cure depression or blackpill, and ascension from it is minimal. . Also a shower in general is inferior to a bath or body of water in all ways. Better off focusing on filtering your water for chloramines and such.

I used to take cold showers but i started to lag before i took them in order to prepare myself from the initial shock. Eventually that lag got longer and longer. I had a period where my hot water was off for a month and realized what i took for granted, and that hot shower comfort actually help me more when it comes to actual motivation to shower in the first place. And when it came to hair and health i would probably be better off filtering the shit in the water for better results.
19567.jpg

You broke nofap

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
thyroid problem

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
87WMd7x2QU RVNX2o1rvbsaJ9IG52aMWxjwqdnHabv0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
thyroid problem
retard

idk i like to do them to shock my brain and get me ready for JIM but its so hot in texas that my water doesnt even get cold anymore :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
retard

idk i like to do them to shock my brain and get me ready for JIM but its so hot in texas that my water doesnt even get cold anymore :lul:
poor cold tolerance is literally one of the main signs of hypothyroidism you fucking mong why are you jfling me

poor cold tolerance is literally one of the main signs of hypothyroidism you fucking mong why are you jfling me
overdiagnosers on this site are so annyoing