My blonde hair dissapear from the light in the video wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: Axii
I need more gear and i need a girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Axii
yasss queen do drag babe.
no, i need oxymetholone and nandrolone, also a high estrogen high progesterone MTB girlfriend

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, socialcel and Axii
Nothing matters when you have no friends, nobody to talk, no girlfriend, no money, and you are forced to study fucking medicine in a shit 3rd world country

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, 6PSLcel, socialcel and 1 other person
All i need now is money, steroids and a MTB high libido with nice ass girlfriend to fuck constantly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, JL~ and socialcel
With those thinning pube like hairs, aesthetic my ass.

Nothing matters when you have no friends, nobody to talk, no girlfriend, no money, and you are forced to study fucking medicine in a shit 3rd world country
When you're alone the time is infinite and meaningless

• So Sad
Reactions: Pollorex
Take the IQpill boyo

Take the IQpill boyo
IQ is kinda cope, dumber people than me got better grades in school, will get better paying jobs, and lead better lives than me, meanwhile I with an IQ of 130 am forced to wageslave so that I can afford surgeries which I can only hope will make me at least htn.

IQ is kinda cope, dumber people than me got better grades in school, will get better paying jobs, and lead better lives than me, meanwhile I with an IQ of 130 am forced to wageslave so that I can afford surgeries which I can only hope will make me at least htn.
No I meant he turned to ogre from prettyboyish by roiding hard..Brutal IQpill right there. IQ is essential for other things in life like looksmaxxing, relationships etc. besides moneymaking.

u still look fine ur just bloated, im bloated hard too rn and look like shit i can relate

Why are you ogremaxing for summer? If you wanna be aesthetic lean down to be shredded.
You have good face fat genetics and a medium-high bf % can still make your face look chiselled

do you hate medicine? are you good at it? plan to leave the country?

do you hate medicine? are you good at it? plan to leave the country?
Just lol at studying medicine in a 3rd world country, I was studying veterinary medicine and ended up dropping out after the first semester, Funny enough i didnt pay a single $ for the semester, Cant believe that people are paying thousands of money and getting in debts to study that shit lol