I used to be known attractive at 14/15 but i didn't realize it

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
My male friends were jelous of how girls treated me i was so dumb and didn't realize girls liked me tho, they'd play with my hair lay on my lap. I literally had a 17 to girl crush on me when i was 14 she was hot too.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Deleted member 22126, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Same ngl I had a hot older girl interested in me when I was that age. I sperged out and ruined it with autism. A relationship wouldn't have worked out anyway tho cause she was Muslim and I'm not.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Iasacrko
All gone now you Will dwell on incel forums blackpill PSL GODS yt videos for the rest of your life

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
Same ngl I had a hot older girl interested in me when I was that age. I sperged out and ruined it with autism. A relationship wouldn't have worked out anyway tho cause she was Muslim and I'm not.
Should’ve muslimmaxxed

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Iasacrko and Deleted member 2507
this is wht you look liek

monkey.jpg

this is wht you look liek

monkey.jpg
Nowadays i look unapproachable and mad but i had a inoscent look back then and some of my old friends said they were mad at how girls treated me

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
If I was Muslim I'd be happily married by now. But instead I'm 26 yr old KHHV rotting here
fucking goats ok , fucking kids ok,raping ok, eating pork = not okay according to muslimcels

• JFL