I used to beat up a nigger kid when I was in daycare

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
My mom would drop me off and I grouped up with my older friends who were like 8 and we beat the shit out of this nigger baby who was like 4. We also beat up some baby white girl who was like 3. Bitch couldn’t even walk yet.

The teachers must have not cared because they just let it all happen. Everyone was fighting n shit. Wwe type shit ☠️

Life was so easy back then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
He grew up to be Blackgymmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 22918, datboijj and 4 others
imagine leaving your white baby in a daycare full of niggers and mexican shitskins, white people are crazy innit

• JFL
Reactions: human304, Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 25377
It is far more likely you were beaten up and bullied in school

You have 40k posts and try super hard to act funny which leads one to believe all this effort is done to psychologically relive the broken past

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Primalsplit, Deleted member 31562 and 10 others
My mom would drop me off and I grouped up with my older friends who were like 8 and we beat the shit out of this nigger baby who was like 4. We also beat up some baby white girl who was like 3. Bitch couldn’t even walk yet.

The teachers must have not cared because they just let it all happen. Everyone was fighting n shit. Wwe type shit ☠️

When I was 9 every single kid feared me
I would legit break thier noses and bash thier heads everyday and I used to laugh at pathetic cucks crying cuz they miss thier momma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and ReadBooksEveryday
No one is buying this shitpost. We know you got your ass whooped daily

When I was 9 every single kid feared me
I would legit break thier noses and bash thier heads everyday and I used to laugh at pathetic cucks crying cuz they miss thier momma
290E708F E89A 4639 9BEB 08466B03365C

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Deleted member 30325
It is far more likely you were beaten up and bullied in school

You have 40k posts and try super hard to act funny which leads one to believe all this effort is done to psychologically relive the broken past
They're too powerful, analyzing goys like a walk in the park.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I remember there was this huge fat kid
I tried to lift him
and we were standing near an elevated stage (practicing for a school play)
I lifted him a bit and then he was too much so I dropped him
nigga fell on his his arm and broke it
RIP

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

3549 5

Man was looking like this commiting racial assaults💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Mewton, Vermilioncore and 2 others
Haha

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Impressive at such a young age. do you plan to kill niggers in the future? kidnappings? torture?

I kidnapped a nigger boy back in 97.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
OP was 19 at the time.