I used to beg for forgiveness every night

nigtard

nigtard

I put my situation down to the sins that I committed in the past.When I was young I was a terrible person who hurt a lot of people and made a lot of bad decisions.By the time I grew out of it it looked like it was too late.I was effectively being punished.Every day I felt ashamed and humiliated.Life completely changed for me in such short notice.

I would start praying and effectively begging God for forgiveness.
I begged every day that my life would be turned around.But my salvation never came, living right now feels so humiliating.I don't even recognise myself, things my younger self would never even imagine myself to do are things I'm doing right now.I don't go to church anymore because the last time I went,I almost started crying when the pastor touched on the subject of forgiveness and patience for a better day.How long must I wait for a better day to come?

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
praying to the god that made you a sub 5 niglet... mirin'

I asked god for a 8 inch cock hasn’t happened yet

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
My ugliness doesn't really hurt me theres a lot of other things that life kicked me down with.I went from having everything to nothing
you never had anything, inkwell. it was just your turn

repentance means to change not to beg

u pray when u change

My ugliness doesn't really hurt me theres a lot of other things that life kicked me down with.I went from having everything to nothing
I wish you the best for you my brother.
I am not religious but I believe in a better future for you.
I do not believe you are as ugly as you claim but even if you are I believe you can live a happy life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigtard and raleqtambrobret
I put my situation down to the sins that I committed in the past.When I was young I was a terrible person who hurt a lot of people and made a lot of bad decisions.By the time I grew out of it it looked like it was too late.I was effectively being punished.Every day I felt ashamed and humiliated.Life completely changed for me in such short notice.

I would start praying and effectively begging God for forgiveness.
I begged every day that my life would be turned around.But my salvation never came, living right now feels so humiliating.I don't even recognise myself, things my younger self would never even imagine myself to do are things I'm doing right now.I don't go to church anymore because the last time I went,I almost started crying when the pastor touched on the subject of forgiveness and patience for a better day.How long must I wait for a better day to come?
Go to confession if you’re catholic/orthodox. Next days are going to be even worse but through struggle comes faith. Learn about Christianity like your life depends on it because it does.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Go to confession if you’re catholic/orthodox. Next days are going to be even worse but through struggle comes faith. Learn about Christianity like your life depends on it because it does.
through struggle comes cope and through cope comes faith

religious incels are proof that good genes come in a package

I tell god i will not beg